XStatic batcap 800's

Have 10 of the Batcap 800's up for sale. These are a little over 3 years old.

$60.00 each shipped in the the US.

# XSTATIC® BATCAP® Model 800

# Equal To 800 Farad Capacitor

# 800 Cold Cranking Amps

# Powerful Enough To Crank An Automobile

# Battery W/Discharge Rate Of A Capacitor

# Dimensions: 7"W x 3"D x 6-1/2"H

# Only 14 Pounds!

# Easy Hookup - Connect In Parallel To Car Amp

# Works With Existing Caps

# No Memory Effect - Always Same Capacity

# Cool Operation

# Maintenance Free Sealed Case

# Mount In Any Orientation

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

All will have a deep cycle on the charger before shipping.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

how much for local p u?

$50 each on a local pick up.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

3 sold, 7 to go thanks!

Save me one please. I will get one soon. Also, do I hook it up from + & - from battery & ground to batcap to amp?

Can't guarantee these will be here forever ;)

You will hook these up just like a battery.

Can't guarantee these will be here forever ;)

You will hook these up just like a battery.

Alright. And also, discount on multiples?

Archived