and i thought nc drivers were bad

man ied hate to live were they do, they need to slow the hell down or fix somethin

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

man ied hate to live were they do, they need to slow the hell down or fix somethin

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Wow, & I thought Chicago was bad I'm sorry for idiot drivers like that I have no sympathy I mean come on, ur in a fucking tunnel and ur trying to pass people? ofcourse ur gonna fucking go flying into the wall lmfao.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Wow, & I thought Chicago was bad I'm sorry for idiot drivers like that I have no sympathy I mean come on, ur in a fucking tunnel and ur trying to pass people? ofcourse ur gonna fucking go flying into the wall lmfao.

haha if you think chicago is bad, greece is worse. half the roads dont have the lines on the road and are the most fucked up sizes. some of the roads are like 1.5x as big as a normal lane in the US and its 2 way traffic WITH people walking on the sides. if you pass someone (whether legally or illegally), someone else will pass you, then someone will pass them

Edited by Krannyman92

lol accidents waiting to happen?

03 Ram 1500 3.7 v6 quad cab

H/U: Pioneer 4200UB

Subs: 4 DC LVL 4 15s D1

Sub Amp: 2 Crescendo 3kwp strapped

Highs Amp: Crossfire xp240.2

Highs: Crossfire 2 rs69, 2 rs52

Alt: DC POWER ALT 270XP

Batts: 5 sprinter data safe

Big 3 0ga

New Truck 03 Ram Build Log 6 DC Audio lvl2 15's

My Wrecked 99 Dodge Ram Sport Build Log

02 Ranger X Cab Build

02 Ranger Build 2

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

My linkhttp://www.crescendoaudio.com

http://www.dcpowerinc.com/

http://www.crossfirecaraudio.com/

Youtube Vids

another thing here also, the long stretches of road here, people LOVE to race/speed on them. for the past 10 minutes i constantly heard weed whackers passing by and shifting. and i thought chicago was bad for speeding...lol

Maybe I've just been lucky, but why can't people simply change lanes without fishtailing.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

At 0:58 where did that second box truck come from? It just appeared out of nowhere.

X2. Was it being dragged? If so why weren't the other cars stoppin'?

Edited by tech2332

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!