Jump to content

How do you pay for your audio addiction


Recommended Posts

Posted

Repair/Rehab Tech at a major Medical Equipment company

Also do car detailing and car audio installations on the side.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Posted

Everday I'm hustlin', hustlin', hustlin', hustlin'

Work at Mickey Dee's 4 days a week after school. And on the weekend I do installs for friends, and just got into building boxes for people. When I get the oppurtunity I cut grass, fix shit, etc.

I'm constantly broke. It took me about 3 months just to get everything in my sig. and now I'm working on doubling it.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Posted

Worked 6 weeks at a summer camp, Netted only 1.5K, its a start, mostly power upgrades under the hood and wiring... Rest of the time Im jobless. School...

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!
Posted

I have a few girls who work the streets & i also have my own import-export business :D

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

Posted

I sell tube steak smothered in chonis.....

Actually metal fabber and lie,cheat and steal for my audio addiction

R8DR4LF

Posted

work at a local store for a boring 10/hr doin remote starts, alarms, tint, and misc light mechanical work and looooots of side work lol :spiteful: dont tell my boss!

Greg,
Triple C Auto Niagara Falls NY

Under construction
2002 Chevy Suburban

pioneer 8000NEX

3 Sets of ARC Audio 6000 components in custom front doors

2 Powerbass midrange in center council

4 Super tweets

2 Focal 900.6 6 channels

4 American Bass VFL Comp 15's (currently running 2)

DC 12.0k

DC Power dual alt bracket

2 XS Power D3400's under the hood

3 C&D technologies 110ah in rear

along with multiple runs of 0 AWG OFC

Posted

I'm a court baliff, and I get a check every month from my Tribe.

98 Toyota Camry

Eclipse AVN-6600

AudioControl 3.1

AudioControl Epicenter

US Amps AX2000

US Amps MD-43

1 set Alpine type X components

1 set RF Power components

1 12" RE Audio XXX

220 Amp Iraggi Alt.

Red Top (Front)

Kinetic HC-600 (Back)

Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Posted

work at a local store for a boring 10/hr doin remote starts, alarms, tint, and misc light mechanical work and looooots of side work lol :spiteful: dont tell my boss!

Free remote start, alarm, and tint or im tellin yo boss...

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 690 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...