So anyway, I like cleaning my car all up and making it look good. Normally I will wash it, then clay bar it, then wax it with a pad. Thing is though, I don't have a garage and my car is parked under trees all day. So claybar/waxing becomes very pointless almost because it takes me a few hours and then my car is just sappy and dirty the next day. I am looking for a better alternative to get it looking good, I know there is all kind of quick wax type stuff, anybody have a favorite?...also, my windows look disgusting and I can't seem to find a product that will clean them up good, anybody know of something good for sap/water spots?

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

I know how you feel about the windows man, mine have water spots like craaazy! and I wanna see if i cant get them cleaned up before i get them tinted and they show up real bad, so yeah im gonna be watchin this thread closely haha.

Also I use the Lucas Slick Mist, its a decent spray wax if you dont wanna take the time and really "wax" it just wash the car, spray it on and wipe it off

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

I think I remember that vinegar diluted with water will help with water spots on your window. Not sure on the sap, though.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

I have a dark colored car so all the dust shows and where I live wind kicks it up and just sets on my car so I had to find a solution since I don't like washing my car every day.

got a clay bar kit the meguiars one that has a microfiber, 2 clay bars, and some spray quick detailer.

the quick detailer works really nice to get rid of the dust with a microfiber and get my car clean again. you can buy just the bottle if you want well worth it.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

• 3 weeks later...

DuraGloss AquaWax is one of the most durable spray waxes available. The cool thing about it is that it works equally as well when used on a dry car as it does on a wet one. In between waxes I will use it for that "just waxed" look while washing my car by spraying it on the whole car after the final rinse and then drying the car as normal.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

viniger and water and them brown paper towels work the best, to get water spots out, or take the time to iron the news paper. DONT USE WINDEX ON TINTS!!!!!! no amona based porducts with tint. sap sucks i used to rember how to get it off but it takes time. i think it uses a heat gun works to losen it up, oxy clean might work lemon juice, maybe. i am a pot head i dont rember much but i used to do re-con for a few used car dealers used to know a bunch of tricks. bathroom bubble works too.

~2006 chrysler Sebring~

~2 runs of 1/0 front to back~

~1/0 wire for "big 3"~

-------------------------------------------------------

4 spl-hx 12'' dual 2

2 dtr 1.3400

3 c&d terminologies 1000s

100 aH Each

piccso 6.5 comps

pinoeer avh 4900dvd

pioneer xm box

blue gauges

custom dave the box guys box

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new stuff on the way

Team

Soundstream

I have a dark colored car so all the dust shows and where I live wind kicks it up and just sets on my car so I had to find a solution since I don't like washing my car every day.

got a clay bar kit the meguiars one that has a microfiber, 2 clay bars, and some spray quick detailer.

the quick detailer works really nice to get rid of the dust with a microfiber and get my car clean again. you can buy just the bottle if you want well worth it.

i use the mothers dust wand works ok dust sucks have the same problem i gave up thoe

~2006 chrysler Sebring~

~2 runs of 1/0 front to back~

~1/0 wire for "big 3"~

-------------------------------------------------------

4 spl-hx 12'' dual 2

2 dtr 1.3400

3 c&d terminologies 1000s

100 aH Each

piccso 6.5 comps

pinoeer avh 4900dvd

pioneer xm box

blue gauges