How big is yours? (Monitor Size)

LG Flatron L227WTG

22" widescreen with 10,000:1 contrast and 2ms refresh rate and my second monitor is just some 17" dell crt I got for $8 I think

001-16.jpg

Edited by BulletInjection

Dang, I only have a 15.6" on my laptop the one for my desktop is the same size

all yall with these big aword monitors, i guess that on SMD everything really is done big

I know if I ever find out you were messing with my 17yr old daughter, i'm diggin' off in that ass and then your next post will be asking for tips on how to remove my size 12 shoes from your ass.

Open Up The Trunk

Pioneer P6000Ub H.U.

Sundown Saz-1500D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

12" Directed SX12D4 (x2)

12" 1500rms Sub x1

Front - Powerbass 4XL-65-92 Mids

Rear - Cadence 6.5" Mids

Electrical Under Construction

Check Me Out(CarAudio Vids)

Official Feedback Thread

Check Out My Music Page

15" Alienware M15x laptop 1920x1200 hooked up with an HDMI cord to my Vizio 22" LCD running at full 1080p. I know it's almost pointless to have a 22" tv running 1920x1080 because it's so small, but it's awesome having all that extra desktop space over there as a second monitor.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

15.4 laptop... i looked at some other new 17" and bigger ones but just way too big for me.. but i link my laptop to my 32" samsung lcd tv... gotta love HD...

my desktop is on the 32 samsung and i got a 22 samsung computer lcd screen i picked up BNIB from a friends uncle for 50$ he paid like 250 for it nice picture and im picking up one of those 22" led 1080 60htz insignia tv's from best buy in a couple weeks....

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(