DC Sound Lab

Playing with the limits Lvl 5 10

hmm, wished i could get a bigger box in my car n ied put 2 15's in it but damn thing's to small for anything

i had 1 mtx 5500 1544 off a 300w amp n my 6&1/2's midbass in my truck was louder :( hmm

cant do anything with no room but i guess if i sized down woofers maby might get somewere

i had a set of mtx 4000 10's that was pritty loud on a 400w 4ch bridged, i unno, loudest system i had in my car was 2 rockford fosgate punch he2 12's on a mtx 500d 2ohm stable amp @ 1ohm, that shit god loud man, n i want somethin like that

sence u pritty much got ported boxs down pat, i got about 6 4''x5'' ports n was wondering if i could throw 1 or 2 in a sealed box thats 16''x16''x15'' its made for a 15 n its pritty much shit n if it dont sound good i can just nail a board over the holes n be sealed again so its no biggie

the tubes look somethin like this

Posted Image

or somethin like that, they'er out of a old bandpass box i got that i dnt use due to a set of audiobahn 12's blowin it all to shit on the inside,(cheap bandpass boxs ftmfl) they put 2 pieces of 1/8-1/4'' partical board n glued it together were the subs mount, i tryed screwing it in to make a tighter fit but got nowere

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

oh shit! that thing is gonna be sick!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.