Sundown Audio

Stetsom for an 18" BTL

kryptonite

So my atomic 5k deal fell through, unfortunately i didn't have the money (both hub bearings for my truck and my family vacation destroying my check this pay week) so i had to pass on the deal. After i finished kicking myself for letting that happen, my buddy Thor was kind enough to enlighten me about Stetsom amps. I've heard a murmur from some people but nothing caught my attention. Thor suggested i look at the amps but i'm undecided. I'm running an 18" BTL and i'm hoping someone will have some input as to which amp i should be looking at in the stetsom digital line up. PLEASE HELP!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Dual 2 ohm if that's what you mean, elaborate if i didn't get you the right answer, i apologize, i'm in a bit of a frenzy after gettin my new box designed and finally figuring out my mla module

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

my 4k2d beats the shit out of my BTL. Extreamly good amps. You will have people saying that there not good for daily use but there great. they do not over heat. there tested by being put out in the Brazilian sun and ran for i think 2 hours straight. The 4k2d is a 2 ohm stable but they runn hard and there small. good luck with finding one, you will not be disseminated.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

Archived