Fs:badass atomic apx 10 260 shipped

on dat box can u give me details how many cubic ft and what did u use to have in there????

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

that memphis amp does more than rated, my 150.2 does 150 or more @2ohm, never really bench tested it but i kno i cant go above 1/4 gain on it without my head hurtin from the mids, i was gunna get it but i was gunna run it to a set of 8's i got for midbass so it matches all my other amps

but those amps are hella tough

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

It has a new heatsink on it I've said it on other forums and I've pmed a few people info about the amp so maybe that's how he knew.. The Memphis will do more than 80 watts at 2 ohms... And the box is a tline so there is no cubic ft involved in the design of it. It is 9.3 or so ft of port which would make it tuned to 29hz or somewhere around there with 120 inchs of port. I have had a nightshade 15, a fi q, and a tc- 9/ dc hybrid in there, also a kicker c15.

Roseville, CA

It has a new heatsink on it I've said it on other forums and I've pmed a few people info about the amp so maybe that's how he knew.. The Memphis will do more than 80 watts at 2 ohms... And the box is a tline so there is no cubic ft involved in the design of it. It is 9.3 or so ft of port which would make it tuned to 29hz or somewhere around there with 120 inchs of port. I have had a nightshade 15, a fi q, and a tc- 9/ dc hybrid in there, also a kicker c15.

Plus it has 2 SAZ-3000D's on it:)

Archived