Second Skin Audio

Less Than 2 Hours Till The Beast Lives...

OMG>>THIS BOX IS SO BIG!!! It won't fit in my car through my trunk without me removing my 6X9's and Baffles...And bad thing about it the lid isn't even on yet..I think I have enough room...We will see..I am going to cut a few metal pieces out of my trunk So it will fit in there easier..I am taking it to work to fiberglass it...I have 24 hours there so I might be able to get something done...Let me go take a picture of this shit...Last resort..Big ass sledge hammer...!! Ha Ha...Picture in like 3 minutes...

box2.jpg

Box1.jpg

Edited by zaxfire69

Pictures of that box...That is small quarter molding in the corners gonna fiberglass over it smooth out..I have to level everything before I put the lid on it..Think my port is a little to tall like less than an eighth...Sand it down use level to double check...

Well guys I am Game as a Pit Bull man...But I made one major design flaw..Box IS TO BIG>>I had to take front seat out, back seat..Just to get the box in there...I am gonna have to trim the rear deck a bit so the sub will clear..Break out the damn sledge hammer its bout to get nasty in here..It came together well though...I sealed it up...Hope it sounds good..I am putting the FI 15 BL Loaded up with options for Daily sub, pushed by a Us Amp xt4000d, should be 1200-1500 rms...Not gonna turn amp all the way up..Yea Right...:) 0 Guage power and Ground wire, and 10 guage speaker wire...Hope it sounds good and hope box stays together...We Shall see... Box is 4.0 Cu ft@30hz It should hit lows good...

Edited by zaxfire69

Well the sub is in the box, box is in the car..Box is so big I had to remove front seat and back seat cut metal out of back to get it to fit...All I have to do is wire amp in...Then I will post up how it sounds...Gonna take it easy on it for the first couple of weeks...To break the sub in...I will post up ina about 2 hours how it sounds...

Oh yea..I been too busy listening to it...Lets put it this way...This bit*CH is loud...Man Jeezy Hypnotize makes my eyes twitch...Oh I wish I could post a Video....I am going to have to play with my crossover points in the Morning...Today when I hooked it up and just played at like 4 on my Cd Deck, my wife come outside and told me to turn it down cause she was scarred her dishes were going to fall out of her shelves...She said they were vibrating...I rode around for awhile tonight and left my subwoofer setting on my radio at halfway and my amp gain at half way and it was knocking cd's from my sunvisor...I didn't even know they were up there till the fell down..I am very impressed...I can't wait till I can really crank it..How long should I let my sub break in you guys think before I can start full powering it...I will take some video's when I get my car cleaned up and try and post them up somehow... Its loud...