Law Enforcement Sucks.

hell yeah man....fight it if you dont think he was right...but IMO, Id let that remark go cuz unless they got it on video, theres a good chance it might come back and bite you in the ass by them makin you pay the tick in full anyway...

i know here in california the cop has a recording device in his chest pocket that must be on every time he pulls you over.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I'm so glad I personally know 3 of the 4 cops that partol my town, plus the detective that lives across the street.

No tickets for me, and the two that I did get, didn't even make it back to the station lol.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

not trying to be a jackass or anything but if the light was already yellow and the guy infront went through infront of you with it yellow you shoulda just stopped for the redlight. esp. if you know its an area where there are dickhead cops, seeing as he has already pulled you over once before I assume it's roughly the same area. I would pay the ticket and write it off as lesson learned.

Actually it was on the opposite side of town from where my first ticket was. I usually dont get tickets, iv been pulled over like a dozen times and only gotten 2 tickets. im usually really calm & i explain wha happened & we go our ways, the end. but not with this dude. Hes a really young guy. The worst part is, he wasnt paying any attention when he pulled me over bc my third brake light was out & its obvious. but he didnt say a word. So he gives me a detailed story about what i did but doesnt notice my third brake light being out? how observative can he really be?

op- fight the ticket. tell them you went through a yellow and that it was still yellow as you crossed the line. the cop has no proof that you ran the red light other than his word. was he in a place that he could see your light? if not maybe you can take pics of the parking lot he came out of and show that he couldnt have seen the light turn red. you dont have a big chance at winning but when i went to fight my ticket only 6 out of 15 of us had our cops show up.

He said he could see the light, but I dont know where he actually was in the parking lot when he supposedly saw me run it.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

so go to where you saw him come from and find out if you can see it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

so go to where you saw him come from and find out if you can see it.

Ill try it. Anything I can do to help me defend myself is worth a shot.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

Rebuilding err'thang

Just noticed your from VA, what part? When I use to live in Mechanicsville/Hanover, I had this same fucking problem, they would pull me over for ANYTHING. I got 3 tickets within a 5 month period, and only 1 was really my fault. Going 90 on 295 cuz I was late for work, still hate Hanover/Mechanicsville to this day.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Just noticed your from VA, what part? When I use to live in Mechanicsville/Hanover, I had this same fucking problem, they would pull me over for ANYTHING. I got 3 tickets within a 5 month period, and only 1 was really my fault. Going 90 on 295 cuz I was late for work, still hate Hanover/Mechanicsville to this day.

Im from fredericksburg/spotsylvania. Idk if you have been there but iv done some modified tractor pulling in mechanicsville.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

Rebuilding err'thang

Im from fredericksburg/spotsylvania. Idk if you have been there but iv done some modified tractor pulling in mechanicsville.

ahh ok was just up that way last month for a MECA comp, and naw most "rednecky" events I have been to were the local mud bogs @ Eugene's, was literally the talk of the town where I graduated from, Good Friday Mud Bogs and all the others.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Was it at Wholesale outlet? I was at that show...I may have seen your car there.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

Rebuilding err'thang