Free Beer

David

yeah sorry I duped you guys, but it needed to be done, things have been getting out of hand, and were not here to baby sit anyone, we would like to enjoy the forums like you guys do, and we haven't been able to due to so much crap, I for one have been getting to the point where I didn't want to come around and I felt like it was time to get serious about straightening this thing out.

We the staff are gonna try and get better about how we moderate as well.

from now on when we give anyone a warning about anything that's wrong your gonna get a pm, don't argue with the staff, if they tell you your in the wrong, your in the wrong, that's the end of it, if you continue to harass the staff about it your gonna get a vacation after you come back and you still don't want to follow the rules, you not gonna be here anymore, its that simple, we don't want to be like this, but the crap is getting real old.

if you feel like you didn't do anything wrong, come to Chode or I, no one else, don't go to another moderator and definitely don't go to Steve( he is Far to busy to deal with this and that is what chode and I are here for), that's a sure fire way of being tossed for good.

thanks for attention

David

Is my avatar OK or should I change it? I quite like it but if it's a problem I'll find a different one.

You had to ask, that shoulda been an indication right there...

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Informing people of a spammer is one thing, dragging forum members in to a problem someone is having on another site is a completely different issue. Its shitty when it happens but no need to sling mudd between forums.

And was stated b4, the violator will get a pm letting them know thier violation.

alright thanks!!!

david,chris,and other mods... thanks for keeping the forum safe and wat it is!

2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING

secondskin_468x60-2.gif

MWSPL.jpg

HEY, WHERE'S THE BEER?!?!?!? AWWWWW MANNNNNN!!!!! :rofl:

Good post David, good rules too. Well at least you guy's are cracking down.

I know being a mod isn't that easy with the amount of stuff posted.

Keep up the good work.

lol dirty bastards, I knew it was to good to be true.

looks like just a re-up on the "forum rules" already enacted, but read them again.

Cheers, :drinks:

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Archived