Free Beer

David

Hey Welcome to The Forums.

We understand that people like differrent things (differrent strokes for differrent folks), but that doesnt mean you can just post whatever you want whenever you want, some of it is getting really old.

We Are going to be Policing The Forum Rather Strictly on certian Subjects, so to help you I am going to Build a list of things That We find to be Questionable Content.

1. Sexual Content

2. Political Content/Discussions (Keep it in the political area)

3. Drug Content

4. Illegal Activities

5. Nudity

6. Member Bashing/ Website Bashing

7. No What Would Be Louder Topics (we dont know no one does unless they build it and test it)

8. Racism/ Racial Slurs

9. lying, you dont have to lie to kick it ( its a bannable offense)

10. Im sure more will be added as we go along

Now lets talk about this list.

Sexual Content

Yes I know this is a Predomaniantly Male Forum and thats great, but we cannot allow you to post sexual content of any kind, All Kinds Of Differrent People come to this site to read, learn and have a good time, not looking for Pron or Pron like content, posting sexually explicit content will get you Banned, you'll recieve 1 warning everytime you do it, on the 3rd warning you'll get teh Hamma.

Drug Content

We just dont need to see or hear about this subject, what you do @ your house is your business, I dont condone or look down on anyone for it, but this isnt the place to talk about it, There are many, many reasons why NOT to talk about this subject on this forum, here is the main REASON not to talk about it, if you do you will be suspended for 1 week on the first warning then you will get banned if you do it agian.

Illegal Activities

Do I even need to Say anything about this?

No sharing MUSIC files, programs, Movies. you know about RIAA?

if its Illegal and You know it, leave it at the door We dont wanna Hear about it.

This is a Serious offence I doubt you'll get a warning.

Nudity

Like I said before we're a predomaniantly male community but that doesnt give you any rigt to post nudity in any way.

Same punishments as Posting Sexuall Content.

Member Bashing and Website bashing

it Happens on just about every forum I have ever been on, and I dont really care for it, most dont ut there are a few people that like to do it, and thats fine, do it elsewhere, you'll get a warning the first time, then a week suspension for it, and if you still want to do it, you'll be banned.

Website Bashing Will not be tolerated, if sometihing bad is going down on another website dont bring it here, we are not involved nor do we want to be involved, please do not bash other websites on this forum it will get you teh Hamma.

Racism/ Racist Slurs

We dont want it here or need it here! Enough said!

if you have any problems or suggestions with or for these rules let us know.

Team SMD

For Sale Section/Trading Post/Garage Sale Rules

NEW UPDATE!!! 2-24-09

YOU MUST HAVE 150 POST TO POST AN ITEM FOR SALE (that also means you CANNOT sell items through your sig below 150 posts)

I only have a one, the rest is common sense.

If your not looking to buy a product that someone has forsale, Do Not Post in that thread, no matter how much you think someone wants to much money or what not.

if you know they are scamming then thats a differrent story, otherwise Shut up, Im tired of seeing peeps trying to tell people what is or isnt a good price on something they DONT OWN.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate to do this but people aren't understanding common sence.

1. Do NOT post dump.

- Post dump is an unnecessary post

- If you hate the price don't complain about, its up to the OP(original poster) to set his price, other wise PM him/her

- If you are not interested in purchasing or are interested but do not have the money to purchase the item at the time you see the thread on that item that is for sale, do NOT post

- Posts may be deleted without warning

- Report to mod button is there for the sake of reporting the thread, USE IT

- Repeat offenders will have a short ban from the forum

2. Do not question the moderators

- No need to explain this rule, basically don't argue with them

3. Pictures with your name and date on a piece of paper are a MUST

- if you have time to post you have time to take pics. if not we arent interested in your thread here.

- We have a moderation staff, we dont need 40 members posting that they need pics/150 post minimum or it will be deleted, it just clutters up threads and we have to delete all the random chatter to keep the threads clean.

The rules are for everyones benefit, just read them and abide by them its not hard.

4. References will help your sale

5. Do not bump your thread more than once a day

- There is a difference between bumping and updating ;)

- a bump is a term used to move your thread to the top of the list

- do not BUMP others threads

8. Do not ask us to delete your for sale thread, they will be here for archive, we however can lock the thread.

7. Respect each other

8. NO FEELERS

9. IF you do no thave 150 posts you CANNOT sell period. Nothing in sig either.

The rules are for everyones benefit, just read them and abide by them its not hard.

If you are a Vendor here with your own Section these new rules do not apply to you

if your in Roscoes thread below this of Super sellers these new rules do not apply as well.

were gonna start cracking down hard, there has been alot of Bullshit being posted here lately and Im getting real tired of it.

Im tired of cleaning up the crap, so are the other mods.

warning system is now if FULL effect

3 strikes your out and there will be no coming BACK

LMAO " free beer" pulled me in!

2x Kicker L 7 15's

2x Rockford Fosgate p 1653's

1x dual center slot ported 5.25cubes tuned 48hz music box

2x Kicker zx1000.1 D's

1x Kicker zx350.4

Remote gains

1x kinetik hc800

1x Kicker 0 guage

Sony hu

Stock alt : (

A hobby turned into obssession !

you got me too!! HAHA this will def get peoples attention.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Now I'm thirsty thanks alot ......... :drinks: LOL

2x Kicker L 7 15's

2x Rockford Fosgate p 1653's

1x dual center slot ported 5.25cubes tuned 48hz music box

2x Kicker zx1000.1 D's

1x Kicker zx350.4