BulletInjection Posted August 28, 2009 Author Report Posted August 28, 2009 does post count realy matter?Yes and no. A lot of posts is good of course because you are in a lot of threads helping and talking within the community, but it is not important who has the most out of everyone and is crowned king of all posters lol My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
thehoe92 Posted August 28, 2009 Report Posted August 28, 2009 does post count realy matter?dude come on really?but lately I have been either the top poster or in the top 5 just about every day. its weird because I don't even remember posting that much but some how thehoe92 is at the top just about every day. Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
BulletInjection Posted August 28, 2009 Author Report Posted August 28, 2009 dude come on really? but lately I have been either the top poster or in the top 5 just about every day. its weird because I don't even remember posting that much but some how thehoe92 is at the top just about every day. comment http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif ? so much comments you are moving e-hair pimpin My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
thehoe92 Posted August 28, 2009 Report Posted August 28, 2009 and for Eric B. I can almost guarantee 90% or more of my posts are helpful to people and if you look I don't just type "google it" there is usually a good paragraph explanation of how to solve what they are working on or stuck with. Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Eric B Posted August 28, 2009 Report Posted August 28, 2009 dude come on really? but lately I have been either the top poster or in the top 5 just about every day. its weird because I don't even remember posting that much but some how thehoe92 is at the top just about every day. I thinks joo got a crush on me and for Eric B. I can almost guarantee 90% or more of my posts are helpful to people and if you look I don't just type "google it" there is usually a good paragraph explanation of how to solve what they are working on or stuck with. I jus looked through your first page of posts.. not alot of informative posts... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif so wheres the beef? i can quote all your posts also if you dont believe.. and if they are informative there jus in a spammed up thread askin a question that was answered yesterday and the day before and the day before that day.. 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
CaptainzPlanetz Posted August 28, 2009 Report Posted August 28, 2009 Wow did I just make a useless but needed post LOL. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
thehoe92 Posted August 28, 2009 Report Posted August 28, 2009 very first page? or most recent page? but whatever man I just know I am very informative if a question is asked I don't just stop at the bare minimum Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
BulletInjection Posted August 28, 2009 Author Report Posted August 28, 2009 I thinks joo got a crush on me LOL oh gosh My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
Eric B Posted August 28, 2009 Report Posted August 28, 2009 Wow did I just make a useless but needed post LOL. Ill allow it.. looks like a but i do prefer 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
fritosaregood Posted August 28, 2009 Report Posted August 28, 2009 where is this link? edit: found it seller feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61719 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=68281 build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=44800 Gf's build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/54346-kickergirls-camaro-new-box-pg-5/#entry753970
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.