BulletInjection Posted August 28, 2009 Report Posted August 28, 2009 I just noticed there is a link at the bottom that shows the top 20 posters for the day and all times... This is my 33rd post today LOL I wish I could have seen how many from the last 3 days because I posted 10 times more stuff... I have posted 3.32% of all posts today?? ddaaayyyuummm get a life.... My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
1992Chevy K1500 Posted August 28, 2009 Report Posted August 28, 2009 There's a link showing the top 20 posters for the day? I'll check it out. EDIT: Dayum, I'm at the top of the list. Well not for long, I've been sick and have to go back to school tomorrow. My comp setup (Not bad for what it is): HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with: 15.4" widescreen AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor 2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz) Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD 128MB shared video memory Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit 12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours) What it does: On a USB 2.0 Wireless card
uluahunta808 Posted August 28, 2009 Report Posted August 28, 2009 cool i just learned something new about this site im gonna check it out
BulletInjection Posted August 28, 2009 Author Report Posted August 28, 2009 There's a link showing the top 20 posters for the day? I'll check it out. EDIT: Dayum, I'm at the top of the list. Well not for long, I've been sick and have to go back to school tomorrow. lol I shall prevail! haha nah it ain't a competition but it shows contribution to the forum which is always BUENO... ill contribute more though... My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
z71kris Posted August 28, 2009 Report Posted August 28, 2009 A lot of forums have this little post whore feature...fun to look at! 03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill
BulletInjection Posted August 28, 2009 Author Report Posted August 28, 2009 A lot of forums have this little post whore feature...fun to look at!I looked at all time and first place with 18,000 posts omggg haha. Yeah it is really cool to see who the really active people are. and when you look at all time posts you see all the people who have 0 posts My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
CaptainzPlanetz Posted August 28, 2009 Report Posted August 28, 2009 I looked at all time and first place with 18,000 posts omggg haha. Yeah it is really cool to see who the really active people are. and when you look at all time posts you see all the people who have 0 posts Yep no one is close to James, next closest is like 6000 away or something. Edit: Make that 8000 away ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Eric B Posted August 28, 2009 Report Posted August 28, 2009 I looked at all time and first place with 18,000 posts omggg haha. Yeah it is really cool to see who the really active people are. and when you look at all time posts you see all the people who have 0 posts does post count realy matter? 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
1992Chevy K1500 Posted August 28, 2009 Report Posted August 28, 2009 Post count doesn't really matter. But sometimes it's fun to ge sidetracked figuring out who has the most posts. My comp setup (Not bad for what it is): HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with: 15.4" widescreen AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor 2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz) Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD 128MB shared video memory Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit 12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours) What it does: On a USB 2.0 Wireless card
CaptainzPlanetz Posted August 28, 2009 Report Posted August 28, 2009 does post count realy matter? I guess this is sorta true, I have seen some members that have alot of posts, and most of the posts they make are completely pointless, and in no way contribute to the community. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.