Noobtastic14 Posted August 28, 2009 Report Posted August 28, 2009 I'm a post whore -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
David Posted August 28, 2009 Report Posted August 28, 2009 and for Eric B. I can almost guarantee 90% or more of my posts are helpful to people and if you look I don't just type "google it" there is usually a good paragraph explanation of how to solve what they are working on or stuck with. 90% of your post's are crap, you post about stuff you have no experience with and you form opinions based on other peoples opinions, you may be the worst I have ever seen when it comes to this. POST counts don't mean jack shit. this thread might be one of the dumbest I have ever seen here, its in the top 20 i think.
David Posted August 28, 2009 Report Posted August 28, 2009 lol I shall prevail! haha nah it ain't a competition but it shows contribution to the forum which is always BUENO... ill contribute more though... there is a difference between contribution and plain ole post whoring please learn the difference.
David Posted August 28, 2009 Report Posted August 28, 2009 dude come on really? but lately I have been either the top poster or in the top 5 just about every day. its weird because I don't even remember posting that much but some how thehoe92 is at the top just about every day. woooo aren't you special. I think you try to have that top spot its getting ridiculous.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.