I need everyones opinion on this

Ask yourself one question. If she was gone tomorrow would you miss her? If you answer yes then I'd say that you might honestly want to consider making her happy. Women get pissed off and will leave your ass sometimes if you don't do things that they want. I know it's selfish, but do you want to look back and say "Damn, I really miss her and I should have asked her to marry me"? Even if you get engaged you don't have to marry her if you change your mind later. I just think that if you've been with her this long you must really love her and the two of you must go together well.

I dated my wife for 4 years before we got married. We're almost through our first year of marriage and things couldn't be better. I couldn't imagine my life without her, and I'm not saying that because we have kids or anything it's because she means that much to me. If your woman is the same to you, you should think about keeping her along for the long haul. Don't lead her on and drag it out too long cause she'll get to a point where she thinks that you'll never ask her and that will probably be it for the two of you. Like I said, ask yourself if you can live without her and then sleep on it.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Ask yourself one question. If she was gone tomorrow would you miss her? If you answer yes then I'd say that you might honestly want to consider making her happy. Women get pissed off and will leave your ass sometimes if you don't do things that they want. I know it's selfish, but do you want to look back and say "Damn, I really miss her and I should have asked her to marry me"? Even if you get engaged you don't have to marry her if you change your mind later. I just think that if you've been with her this long you must really love her and the two of you must go together well.

I dated my wife for 4 years before we got married. We're almost through our first year of marriage and things couldn't be better. I couldn't imagine my life without her, and I'm not saying that because we have kids or anything it's because she means that much to me. If your woman is the same to you, you should think about keeping her along for the long haul. Don't lead her on and drag it out too long cause she'll get to a point where she thinks that you'll never ask her and that will probably be it for the two of you. Like I said, ask yourself if you can live without her and then sleep on it.

i read this and thought about it. yeah i would miss her if she left but sometimes i dont look at things like that. im 22 and she is 21 and i really dont have any like drive to get engaged right now. my buddy is 21 and married and he seems happy but stressed as shit over bills and notes. kinda not for me right now, i want to enjoy being young while im young. we are both in college and i have to say there is a little secret ive been keeping. we have never had sex since we have been dating, pretty much everything else but just not sex. so she said when i ask her then we can have all the sex we want. that is great and all, but i look at it as well if i ask her, now we can have sex but what if i get her pregnant. then ill have to stop going to school and all the years of school would be wasted bc ill have to get a full time job that i dont even know what i would do. so yeah i guess im kinda on a weird road right now. lol bud damn i really want to do IT........is it worth it???? lol ow and with me being so damn stressed over school and with this shit, ive picked up smoking like 2 cigs a day. nobody knows but me. and my GF hates smokers, lol im in such deep shit guys

Edited by FiBTLforlife

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Take it slow then. It's whatever makes you feel comfortable. I just know what it's like to lose a good woman and it sucks. I'm sure that there are several guys on this site that can tell you about just that. The sex thing is nice, but it's not the only thing in the world. Any married couple will tell you that. It is true once you with someone for such a long time you don't have sex as often or at all in some cases. It's definately something to rush into, but maybe something to keep on the back burner and think over from time to time. Talk to her and see what her plans and goals are. Also use a fucking condom!!! Lol, if she loves you enough she will wait until you guys are ready. I guess if she does leave she probably isn't worth it, but I've always hated looking back and regreting something that I did and is why I feel the way I do.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Take it slow then. It's whatever makes you feel comfortable. I just know what it's like to lose a good woman and it sucks. I'm sure that there are several guys on this site that can tell you about just that. The sex thing is nice, but it's not the only thing in the world. Any married couple will tell you that. It is true once you with someone for such a long time you don't have sex as often or at all in some cases. It's definately something to rush into, but maybe something to keep on the back burner and think over from time to time. Talk to her and see what her plans and goals are. Also use a fucking condom!!! Lol, if she loves you enough she will wait until you guys are ready. I guess if she does leave she probably isn't worth it, but I've always hated looking back and regreting something that I did and is why I feel the way I do.

X2 to a certain extent....

after you do get engaged, what do you think is gonna happen? shes gonna start in with setting a date...just make damn sure she knows your not ready...your both in college!! so finish college....that IMO, should be both your priorities right now...you go to school to get a good job so you can support a family...but you need the education first...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Take care of yourself first. Get your education and complete your goals as far as your education goes. The less responsibility you have doing this the easier it will be on you. Getting married and all that comes along with it as a huge responsibility, dont even fool yourself into thinking its not. I have been married 21 years, happily, so I have nothing against getting married. Thats just my 2 cents. I would do as mentioned above. Explain what you want, your goals and dreams and how what your doing is leading to achieving these goals. Thats not selfish, thats just smart.

If she really loves you and wants to be with you then she should respect that type of commitment. She should feel lucky to be with someone with big plans, goals and aspirations of marriage. Just dont compromise yourself to please someone now and then regret it later.

you my friend are definatetly not ready to get married and you just need to be honest with her about that and you need to realize that if shee's serious about getting married and settling down you to just might have to part ways but don't jump into doing something your not ready to do your marrige will fail! it's not cool that that she dangles sex like bait that is not alright of her to do to you if she want's to wait till she's married then that is what shee needs to tell you don't get into something like this you are definately not ready a big mistake!

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

yeah i agree with all of yall. we have talked about it, not like lately but a few month back and did have a sit down talk with her about marriage and everything. i told her im not getting married till im out of school and if she didnt like that then she can find some other guy that she can marry and i wasnt going to ask her until im ready. so i pretty much was an ass but i guess thats how you got to be sometimes. i really do love her, but right now i just dont see myself asking right know, i dont know if its just bc im 22 or bc i feel like i just dont want that right now. i want to marry her when i get out of school, so hopefully she will see things my way.

and since we went to my best friends wedding who is 21, she has gotten a little worse. you know giving hints as to asking her, and so on. i just tell her that everytime she does that she just adds another month to it. we been dating 3 1/2 years which isnt a short relationship, so if all is well with us by next year i could have the feeling of asking. its just the fact that shes bugging me right now that is actually making me not want to ask. lmao

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

your only 22 to young to be settling down especially if your not ready stick to your guns cause you have to be ready if marrige is goin to work ya have to want it

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1