where to get batteries

it always costs me out the ass to get something shipped where i live at and batteries are heavy so it costs even more. i was wondering what would be the cheapest way for me to get my hands on some group 31 batteries. i don't mind paying for the batteries but when its like 60 bucks a piece to ship them it starts getting crazy especially when you are trying to get more than 1

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

i did find some kinetic HC3800's on ebay for 389 shipped free. Good deal???

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

it always costs me out the ass to get something shipped where i live at and batteries are heavy so it costs even more. i was wondering what would be the cheapest way for me to get my hands on some group 31 batteries. i don't mind paying for the batteries but when its like 60 bucks a piece to ship them it starts getting crazy especially when you are trying to get more than 1

Derrick has some for sale in the classifieds section. $150 shipped per G31 Optima Yellowtop

ebay is the cheapest you'll find the kinetiks brand new, so yes, thats a pretty good deal

Edited by J00bles

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Derrick has some for sale in the classifieds section. $150 shipped per G31 Optima Yellowtop

Yeah the kinetic is a good deal and so are those yellow tops. I want to get the xs D3100 but yeah shipping is crazy :( I too need to search locally to see if anyone can get me one for 350

ebay is the cheapest you'll find the kinetiks brand new, so yes, thats a pretty good deal

yea i looked at those buti think he has only like 7 left and 4are 1 kinda terminal and 3 are another

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

yea i looked at those buti think he has only like 7 left and 4are 1 kinda terminal and 3 are another

well, how many are you looking to buy then?

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Yeah the kinetic is a good deal and so are those yellow tops. I want to get the xs D3100 but yeah shipping is crazy :( I too need to search locally to see if anyone can get me one for 350

im sure there is a shop in the ATL that has g31 bats for sale. i live in the sticks i cant get em here. the most i can get is a yellowtop.

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

well, how many are you looking to buy then?

well itll be powering roughly 10k rms so enough for that. not sure when im buying though. i know it will be soon but i dont wanna lead anyone to think im buying anything from them.

i was thinking maybe like 6 very large batteries or lke 8 or 9 smaller ones

Edited by troy

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

im sure there is a shop in the ATL that has g31 bats for sale. i live in the sticks i cant get em here. the most i can get is a yellowtop.

Well most shops around here don't carry anything like RE, DC, RD, AQ, AA. Mostly just kicker, valor, mtx, sony lol. But maybe if we go to our local audio spots we can ask if they can get them and offer them the internet prices we get :)

well honestly any shop that does any sort of high power install would have to use the batteries so they obviously know where to get them. but internet prices are usually only found on the internet.

o btw most shops dont carry brands like that. they only carry the mainstream brands that will sell bc they are well known.

Edited by troy

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt