Honda Civic Hub/rotor Work (please Help Me)

just go ahead and use a centerpucjh to knock it out, and see it you can wiggle the new one in

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

take a pic from the front and the rear, i'll see how close it is to my geo

Edited by SPLGEO
SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

Well, i figured it uot, but i am going to have to get an air compressor and an impact on it. SoIt wheel be saturday before i fix it, but i'll have my wheels adn tires balanced waiting to fix this. I am fixing to go paint all of my caliers/drums/rotors, and let it all dry till tomorrow. Then saturday i'll drive it down to my dads sho, and fix it.

And guys, i really can type, i just need a keyboard that all the keys work right on. :(

Edited by bibby

Well, i got my rotors off to kill the rust, and paint them. The calipers arent terrible, i'll mess with them later when my dad can supervise my brake line disconnection lol. I have do get to his shop for an impact to pull the nut off the hub to get the studs out. so i'll do that saturday, then ut my new wheels on that night.

Man an impact wrench probably won't work on that Hub Nut...The best thing is to get a 1/2 inch Socket to fit the Nut. Then take a pipe about 2-3 foot long and put over the socket wrench, if it is not a cheap made socket wrench..They make a solid bar 1/2 inch, but it won't ratchet. It is just a bar with a male socket connecter on it...I'll try and find you a pick...I tried using a 1/2 inch impact wrench and it didn't budge mine..Spray it with some lube, put car in 1st gear, Get your pipe, put it over your socket wrench and turn that baby...Also you have to somehow get that screwdriver piece you have wedged into the notch of the nut out or at least pry it enough to free it from hitting the screwdriver piece. Because it may act like a Key (A piece of metal that is put into a grove in a piece of metal to keep a nut from backing out or loosening). The solid bar is called a 1/2 inch breaker bar...Look it up on the net...

Edited by zaxfire69

I rented a 24", 1/2" breaking bar from autozone, and got a socket on the end of it. It was turning the motor, so i wedged a peice of pie between on of the lug nuts and the ground, then it lifted the susension, and still turned the motor. All with it in gear. I am at a loss.

On a positive note, the paint is drying on my rear drums, and the primer is drying on my front rotors. White primer under some black paint is going to look good behind these wheels. ALOT better than the rust did.