Sonic Electronix

HWATS THIS? a big box of HWAT

Also I hooked up a pair of those tweeters in my car and FUCK they are loud. When I got home from work today (early might I add =D) my ears were ringing n' shit OWWW. and I wanted to hook up 4 in my dash x.x

but I am still going to find a way to mount 6 in my grill :D

i just got my box of 200 took 3 days for shipping which is awesome i was expecting like a week or some nonsense but... i have absolutly no idea how to cross them over so i dont blow all of em up.... and how could i wire them down to two ohms i know i could do series but what about some kind of series parallel

$10 FOR 200 TWEETERS REALLY?

is it really only $10

let me know please if so ima order some NOW!

partsexpress.com
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

10 bux for 200 tweets from parts express.com

its so damn tempting, its just 10 dollars...i spent that at subway today for one meal.

and i have an onkyo surround sound that uses these, they're nothing spectacular but for a few cents who can complain?

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

yeah but its like $20 for shipping and when ya dont have a job and ur low on money like me gota pass these tweeters up till i get job then ima order 2 boxes. 400 tweeters + 1 1990 extcab s10= well we shall found out in a week or two

10 bux for 200 tweets from parts express.com

its so damn tempting, its just 10 dollars...i spent that at subway today for one meal.

and i have an onkyo surround sound that uses these, they're nothing spectacular but for a few cents who can complain?

ia m soo damn tempted atm wonder how much it is to ship to canada

Like Slowed Songs? Check out Mine and Bassaddict's Slowed Songs Thread

Archived