Box Design for 2 18" BTL's in a Avalanche....last page

cnate777

Yeah I am heading toward the 2 18's the more and more I think about it....I am thinking about a slot port both the subs and the port firing into the truck........

I am thinking about the box being 21.75 inches high by 48 inches wide by 30 inches deep........for the port I am thinking 20.25 inches high by 7.5 inches wide by 12 inches deep and then with the subs and the bracing I am thinking about 1.5 cubes of displacement for a port frequency of 31.30.....what does everyone else think......let me know....thanks

So the box is going to be the same dimensions except the port is going to 6 inches deep gives it 33.98 hz.......

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

• 3 weeks later...

I watched the video but I am not really sure what is going on in it.....haha.......maybe it is me........I did have to change the dimension sof the box a little bit.....I had a few things in the way of the height so I had to make that a little shorter and thus make the port a little wider......not much.......I have the a thread for the box here on the Forum if anyof you are interested.........Member Build section.........formerly the 2008 Trailblazer SS build now the 07 Avalanche build.......Im pretty sure that is what is says.........Basically when you lay the backseat down you are going to be looking at 2 BTL's and a port......Should be cool........factory radio is staying.......360.2..........2 t20001bd's......and I am trying to find a T15004 but I havent found one yet if I dont I will substitute for one of the many other 4 channels I have.....well see..........4 XS D975's........Dual DC POwer IN 320 Amp alternator setup.........Yeah......should sound good

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Now I want my dads avalanche so I can do this to it...lol he would get so pissed...

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

I watched the video but I am not really sure what is going on in it.....haha.......maybe it is me........I did have to change the dimension sof the box a little bit.....I had a few things in the way of the height so I had to make that a little shorter and thus make the port a little wider......not much.......I have the a thread for the box here on the Forum if anyof you are interested.........Member Build section.........formerly the 2008 Trailblazer SS build now the 07 Avalanche build.......Im pretty sure that is what is says.........Basically when you lay the backseat down you are going to be looking at 2 BTL's and a port......Should be cool........factory radio is staying.......360.2..........2 t20001bd's......and I am trying to find a T15004 but I havent found one yet if I dont I will substitute for one of the many other 4 channels I have.....well see..........4 XS D975's........Dual DC POwer IN 320 Amp alternator setup.........Yeah......should sound good

you need some tampons for all those periods you have.

you need some tampons for all those periods you have.

the "pearl" ones...my chick uses these LOL

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Archived