2 DC 12in lvl4s and 1 sundown saz 3000

fiber glass resin

Actually its Polyester Resin for use with Fiberglass. There is no fiberglass in resin. Resin has no strength, it is good for sealing your box, but it won't give any strength to the structure. You need to use mat and resin for added strength. But even fiberglass doesn't have much strength on flat surfaces as opposed to curves and corners. If you want strength, you are better off bracing.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Actually its Polyester Resin for use with Fiberglass. There is no fiberglass in resin. Resin has no strength, it is good for sealing your box, but it won't give any strength to the structure. You need to use mat and resin for added strength. But even fiberglass doesn't have much strength on flat surfaces as opposed to curves and corners. If you want strength, you are better off bracing.

alright well i still need to add 3 threaded metal rods and i guess i am done with the resin but at least i know it is sealed uo really nice :)

• 5 weeks later...

you should have your other saz 2000 soon db-r told me they had the amp and were going to be back in touch with me.. but they havn't emailed in a couple days...

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

you should have your other saz 2000 soon db-r told me they had the amp and were going to be back in touch with me.. but they havn't emailed in a couple days...

yeah hopefully they let you know soon i need to sell one of my xls so i can order my 2 other lvl 3s

pictures from the show on the 17th

img1263790035993.jpg

my girl and my trophies from the show

img1263790036579.jpg

me and my trophies from the show

well the xls are now for sale i am walling my car with 4 dc lvl 3 15s now on 2 sundown saz 2000s

I pmd you about them......if you still have em.

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Archived