my dime got some new chrome....and now I need a direction

Ok...my dad passed away in may and I was left his truck and im finally getting around to fixing it up. I just put a set of 20's on it and went and bought some hydraulic pumps but when I was buying them the guy threw in some thomas air compressors but I dont know the first thing about air bags. I looked up the compressors and they put out 150 psi each....but like I said I dont know anything about bags so I dont even know if thats enough. I dont know which way to go....bags seem like a much cleaner way to go but I have had juice before and its so much fun. So, let me know what you guys think? Bags or juice? Hows the wheels look? I got a hell of a deal $225 rims and tires!!!!! :shok:

truck.jpg

Edited by dadillac27

1996 Chevy blazer

Pioneer deck dehp6800mp

clarion eq

Hifonics BXI1606d (Subs)

1 18" RE MT

Box specs: 6.7cuft @35hz 14.2sqin of port per cuft (Noobtastic design)

Crunch GP1400.4 (Mids & Highs)

Boston Acoustic mids and highs

Stock alt

Stinger SP800

Bunch of 0 and 4 gauge wire

remt.jpg

I am quite disturbed by that pic, I dont know much about air bags, so I will let someone with more knowledge about that answer.....

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I would go with airbags for a few reasons- First, there is no hydro-fluid to leak all over the place (it will leak eventually), second- airbags are way more supple of a ride, especially for an everyday driver, third-all replacement parts (i.e. fittings,air line) are more readily available, fourth- you don't have to haul around dozens of batteries to make it all work.......list goes on and on......and there are systems that are a "bolt in" system, that way you really can't mess anything up (as long as you use some common seance) .

I would go with airbags for a few reasons- First, there is no hydro-fluid to leak all over the place (it will leak eventually), second- airbags are way more supple of a ride, especially for an everyday driver, third-all replacement parts (i.e. fittings,air line) are more readily available, fourth- you don't have to haul around dozens of batteries to make it all work.......list goes on and on......and there are systems that are a "bolt in" system, that way you really can't mess anything up (as long as you use some common seance) .

x2 on the bags. Back half that joker & get it layin rocker!

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

Hydros are first choice because I have had them before and money wise. Ive priced air bags to hydros and bags are at least double before its all said and done. When I bought the pumps I also got 6 rams, hopping coils, hoses, and 4 dumps so im only missing a switch box, batteries and rack, solenoids, and rear mount. I guess ill let you know in a couple of day what i decide....im still doing some research on the net.

BTW I dont know what happen to the pic...lol

Edited by dadillac27

1996 Chevy blazer

Pioneer deck dehp6800mp

clarion eq

Hifonics BXI1606d (Subs)

1 18" RE MT

Stock alt

Stinger SP800

remt.jpg

better pic :good:

truck2.jpg

1996 Chevy blazer

Pioneer deck dehp6800mp

clarion eq

Hifonics BXI1606d (Subs)

1 18" RE MT

Stock alt

Stinger SP800

remt.jpg

isnt that when that one dude put his buttcheeks on eminems face at that award show?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

isnt that when that one dude put his buttcheeks on eminems face at that award show?

Yes it is

1996 Chevy blazer

Pioneer deck dehp6800mp

clarion eq

Hifonics BXI1606d (Subs)

1 18" RE MT

Stock alt

Stinger SP800

remt.jpg