nice, what are you going to fill it with?

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Hah!

First off, I need a license... Don't get my license until January.

Right now, it has a cheap Alpine head unit. When it was bought, it was probably top of the line, but it's pretty much crap.

I have a nice (in comparison to this) Kenwood headunit that will be put in soon, but hope to get this JVC when I get the money.

For subs, it will be getting a cheap 12" in a pre-made box until I get the money and time to build my own box, at which point I will be putting in 2 Level 2 DC 12" subs.

Not sure on an amp, and I will most likely get new speakers soon, not sure on what kind.

Eventually, in the future, if I still have this, I will either drop it and get some nice rims for it, or raise it up and get some muddin tires on it. Still haven't decided which way to go, but I'm leaning towards dropping it.

Oh yeah, it has a 12 disk Alpine CD changer in it.. I don't really want it, but I'm gonna keep it, if it works with a Kenwood headunit (which I realy doubt it will)

edit-

The cheap 12" sub is still too be determined, since I don't even have the money for a cheap 12... I might just ask my brother to get me a cheap one for my birthday which is in 2 weeks. We already have the box for a 12" that my brother used to have in our '89 Silverado, but has since upgraded for his '03 Envoy.

Edited by imnotmikal
On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

It has 138,060 miles on it.

Here's the damage on the seat. It doesn't look as bad in the picture, but its noticeable.

seatdamage.png

I don't know if I said it or not, but there's a busted place on the console, so here's a pic of that.

(Click here, big pic.)

I took a picture of the radio that's in it, but it erased itself... wtf. Anyway, here's the Alpine 12 disk changer in the back.

(Click here, big pic)

And lastly, here's what I want to do to the seats. Kind of. The middle would be more of the color on the body, but I couldn't really get that.

The black lines were just to help me shading it, they wouldn't be black on the final product. (I forgot to shade the little place on the other side of the seatbelt at the bottom right.)

seat.png

In case your wondering why I included that last one, I'm on a Blazer forum, and I said something about possibly reupholstering the seats, and they asked how, so I did a quick photoshop.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT