Ram Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 I used to use these in my first system, and thought they sounded great....just wondering why no one else uses them. I think they are great subs and would get them back in a heartbeat...just want to know other people thoughts on them... i believe they were the 3004 model subs. 1000rms
tacomabanga1986 Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 u talkin bout the older ones with 8guage speaker wire already made into it? here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit
Ram Posted September 1, 2009 Author Report Posted September 1, 2009 i used to have these... theres a model above this one too.
korey_hofer Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 they are decent but I havn't used a 1000rms sub in so long that I never even really consider using them I like head room. I heard some decent for the money previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Ram Posted September 1, 2009 Author Report Posted September 1, 2009 rephrase that bro? lol.. anyone else have thoughts?
just_dave Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 One of the best SQ systems I've ever listend to had these Pioneer subs I believe. It was back in the 90's and I didn't have much experience with car audio but I can remember it being awesome. They were in an older Cavalier firing towards the truck in a wall type enclosure behind the seats. I forget what you call that. Anyway they were great. 2005 Ford Explorer Pioneer Premier DEH-P800PRS Alpine MRP-F550 Kicker KX600.1 Alpine Type-X 6.5's And a Big Thanks to Clay of A Team Audio for the DC Level 3-12" Sub!
tehbert0 Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 I've always htought they were amazing for the money. i've seen other people dissagree tho http://motorcitydesignsaudio.com
VtecDomani Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 I have these subs and love them, they get low and loud, sound great. Very underated imo. Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P4050UB Subs: 2 Pioneer Premier 12" ts-w3004spls Sub box: 3.2ft3 tuned to 35hz Sub Amp: SoundMagus DK 1800 Speaker Amp: Rockford Fosgate 200a4 Bridged to fronts Front Speakers: DLS MS5A components 2 gauge power & ground
Ram Posted September 2, 2009 Author Report Posted September 2, 2009 anyone else still use them or have feedback on them?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.