Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

It's not an oxymoron guys, but:

I wish I were a Mod.

Let's get back on topic here & please post only if you fully understand the concept of what an oxymoron is. Thank you.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Posted

off on

All I can do is try... :(

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Posted

Trying. Is trhis better. Heaven Hell

:(:(:(:( Please stop :(:(:(:(

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

I'm done. NOt posting. Such a fucken retard.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 507 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...