CHINO11550 Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 My homie is going to start carrying Massive Audio does anyone have experience with this stuff, are they any good H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DACFront stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweetsamp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.28 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'zbox is a 4th order band passbatts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.MLA module 15+voltsAll in a 97 2door Tahoe LT2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ Team Bass Hz
AI James Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 dmx is comparable to a MT the CW was decent sounding also for what it was. amps i'll pass on though
tehbert0 Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 Amps eat up some power. but i'm running two p3000.1's and they do rated at 14 volts http://motorcitydesignsaudio.com
CHINO11550 Posted September 1, 2009 Author Report Posted September 1, 2009 dmx is comparable to a MT the CW was decent sounding also for what it was.amps i'll pass on though So the DMX is a nice sub that can take a beating H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DACFront stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweetsamp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.28 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'zbox is a 4th order band passbatts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.MLA module 15+voltsAll in a 97 2door Tahoe LT2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ Team Bass Hz
CHINO11550 Posted September 1, 2009 Author Report Posted September 1, 2009 That sub looks nice just wasnt sure if they were any good H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DACFront stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweetsamp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.28 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'zbox is a 4th order band passbatts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.MLA module 15+voltsAll in a 97 2door Tahoe LT2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ Team Bass Hz
baggedon4s Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 I use to carry it. I dont think I can think of another brand that dosent hold up any worse. I was constantly sending stuff back for warranty. Subs would melt. PX Coaxes, the tweeters would just fall off. The P series amps would just quit working or be DOA. Their warranty sounds great, but we would send back amps, and get back referbs. I got one back, and a cap or something wasnt soldered back on the board, it was just bouncing around in the amp. I still got it to this day, and its never been installed. It was so bad our wholeseller quit carrying them. Ive still got 3 or 4 of the p.3000.1, and a few p1500.1 and p1000.1s laying around that I never sent back that dont work. The bad part is the stuff that did work, you think you found something great. I think half of the Massive stuff we sold was returned, the other half is still fine over three years later, and the people who got it swear by it. I ran 8 0f the pw series 12s and never had a problem with them. I think it was the rw series(the ones that the Massive logo lit up) were garbage, would blow easily, and start to actually melt to where the cone would distort, I just took a look at their web site, and alot of the stuff I had problems with, they dont make anymore, but I still would never carry it again 99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.
tehbert0 Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 one of my amps is about a year old and works just fine. but i really have heard A LOT of bad things about all of their products. but for the pirces i got my amps at i couldnt pass it up http://motorcitydesignsaudio.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.