then sealed up on the dash 51hz tone

peakdash51hz.jpg

i didnt get a screen shot of it sealed up in the kick, but it did a 142.4

not bad for a sealed box

Where do I get this software?

signature-2.png

Where do I get this software?

its called termlab.

i got mine used on the forsale section here.

i think the site to get them i called termpro(dot)com

its not a cheap program. this dual mic one is 850 new i think. single is 650 maybe.

best thing to buy if you wanna really compete

Hmm, big heavy woofer that can be used in sealed enclosure, i really would like to know what sub it will be. :popcorn:

EDIT:Footlongsam

i don't think it's going to be a F.P. T.S.N.S. 8)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

gonna stick an 15" SMD in there all sealed up (even though not sure how they'd perform sealed)? Not too many things out there that heavy though.... got me wondering, tuned in for sure still!

On a side note Frito and Kickergirl, what setup have you enjoyed the most so far? I still have my 10" Diamonds sealed in the hatch of my 98 Camaro, been debating porting them though some time soon. Made the "mistake" of building my wife a louder system than me so starting to itch to change mine up some to get the additional output, but at the same time I like the SQ I have in my car..... guess I could like you and just trial and error until I find something I like, just figured I'd get your input....

funky

No, I'll stop there.........

If i had the money, and the right government clearance. id try my best to get one in her car.

Hmm, big heavy woofer that can be used in sealed enclosure, i really would like to know what sub it will be. :popcorn:

EDIT:Footlongsam

i don't think it's going to be a F.P. T.S.N.S. 8)

There will be pics soon, and the questions will be answered

gonna stick an 15" SMD in there all sealed up (even though not sure how they'd perform sealed)? Not too many things out there that heavy though.... got me wondering, tuned in for sure still!

On a side note Frito and Kickergirl, what setup have you enjoyed the most so far? I still have my 10" Diamonds sealed in the hatch of my 98 Camaro, been debating porting them though some time soon. Made the "mistake" of building my wife a louder system than me so starting to itch to change mine up some to get the additional output, but at the same time I like the SQ I have in my car..... guess I could like you and just trial and error until I find something I like, just figured I'd get your input....

Ty's (kickergirl's) favorite has been the 2 seal L5s so far, I liked it to since they were my first subs that i actually build a box for. But my fav is the 10 just because i like how much is coming out of just the 10" sub.

Hopefully this new one will be the new favorite for both of us.

And if you stick around ill be building up a box sometime in the next few months for 2 10s in a ported box. ill let you know how it compares to the other setups

And the new sub is.....................

suspense

RE XXX

P4120370.jpg

P4120371.jpg

P4120372.jpg

P4120373.jpg

P4120374.jpg

P4120375.jpg

P4120379.jpg

im wondering about the coil and why its black...

and more with the box, i had to cut notches on the corners for it to sit in the car right.

P4120381.jpg

P4120380.jpg

The notch will be sealed up soon. or i could just call it a ported box and leave it alone, haha

Archived