FritosGirl's camaro Sundown/XX Vids, pg 10

<-- jealous. always wanted to try the RE XXX. that and the ID max are on my list. im waiting to see some TL numbers from this thing.

nice job man always wanted one of those xxx's

you can get a good deal on the xxx's at audiosavings on here. the make offer button is great, haha

Wonder if there's much difference in trunk space.. I've got a 96, and it doesn't look like that much space to me. :P

should be about the same,

hers had little plastic holders for the glass on the T top. so i took them out. and i think the max box i can get in that hole without doing any angles is 27x18x12~12.5ish

That box in there now is 27x18x13 because of the bigger cutout needed for the XXX, it will fit as long as you cut away some notches in the bottom.

Ive also done a box for 2 sealed 10's in a transam, pretty much the same trunk, that just went across the back of the trunk on top of the two flat pieces on each side. only got about 1.5 cubes out of that space though, without doing any angles and keeping it under the little flap thing.

Nice, im going to love this build! Of course i love any system in a camaro though. haha

very nice,

your gonna get picked on for that sig bein so big though

yea i know im working on it, didnt mean for both pics to be in there.... screw it yea my pics take up too much space, o well. lol

if youve got pics of the build you should start your own build log.

O_o Beasty lil thing

I want a 15'' one, but they are to High dollar for my price range,lol

EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE

Jeep electronics = Stock (for now)

Headunit = VR3 cheapo

Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio

Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d

Sub = Fi SSD 15''

Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now....

REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27,

REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood

Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback

Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build

Why not try and fit two 12's in there? I know the xxx's are big, but you may be able to figure something out. Should still be plenty with just one though.

And x2 on f-bodies getting loud, especially with a box in the hatch well. I was shocked how loud mine got off just two 12's with 1200w.

Archived