Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

you can build a damn nice box for 4 12's in that truck (think like meade's style, sub up, port back, amps on box)

or 2 15's....doing 4 unless you're walling it will be choking them, and 2 15's done well is louder than 4 done bad in most cases.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Posted
I'll make 4 15"s fit in it. Think I could fit 4 15"s in a Blazer?

if you knew what I am going to have to do to my blazer to fit 4 15's no wall you wouldn't want to even attempt it

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted
you can build a damn nice box for 4 12's in that truck (think like meade's style, sub up, port back, amps on box)

or 2 15's....doing 4 unless you're walling it will be choking them, and 2 15's done well is louder than 4 done bad in most cases.

Do 4 12's :shok:

Posted

I guess it would have made sense, if I didn't leave out the first thing he told me...

The first thing he said was "You can fit 4 15"s in there, no problem."

I have half joking.

But I might do 4 12"s or 2 15"s sometime...

Which would be louder?

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

if not four 12s or 15, the you can always do two 18s.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 959 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...