will this be enough power to run my set up??

hi everybody im getting a new alternator very soon but im not sure if it will be enough to run the system im getting. im going to run a fully loaded fi btl with an AQ2200D and an alpine v power 400x4 for the mids and highs. i drive a hyundai elantra(dont hate) with a stock 80 amp alt right now. the ONLY upgraded direct bolt on alt. i have found is 140 amps. i would get a bigger one but custom brackets would have to be built and that gets pretty damn expensive. i plan on running a few extra batteries and upgraded wiring of course but im still not sure if that will have the juice that i need. drop your opinions!!!! lemme know what you think!!

4 sets of JL vr (discontinued) 6.5 components

4 JL wo 15"

2 JL/J2 1000.1

Alpine v power 400x4

Kenwood h/u

all in a hyundai :)

hi everybody im getting a new alternator very soon but im not sure if it will be enough to run the system im getting. im going to run a fully loaded fi btl with an AQ2200D and an alpine v power 400x4 for the mids and highs. i drive a hyundai elantra(dont hate) with a stock 80 amp alt right now. the ONLY upgraded direct bolt on alt. i have found is 140 amps. i would get a bigger one but custom brackets would have to be built and that gets pretty damn expensive. i plan on running a few extra batteries and upgraded wiring of course but im still not sure if that will have the juice that i need. drop your opinions!!!! lemme know what you think!!

anybody?!?!? help!!!

4 JL wo 15"

2 JL/J2 1000.1

Alpine v power 400x4

Kenwood h/u

get like 2 big batts and i think youll be ggod

justin smith

1996 mercury grand marquis

20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20

cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast)

2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port

kicker zx650.4

componets in still the works

200amp motorcraft alt

xs power d3100 (beast)

kenwood ddx512 h.u.

you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth

and BTW your girl just called me....

pure pwnage

I don't own a audioq2200d but are you going to run a 1 ohm load on the amp? Are you going to run 2200 on the BTL? What kind of alternator are you buying? What kind of battery are you buying?

I don't own a audioq2200d but are you going to run a 1 ohm load on the amp? Are you going to run 2200 on the BTL? What kind of alternator are you buying? What kind of battery are you buying?

well the alternator is an h/o 140 amp direct bolt on from maniac electric motors. this is the ONLY direct bolt on alt. ive been able to find for my hyundai elantra. and the battery most likely a deka but im not sure wich one i should get yet. yes id be running a 1 ohm load on the aq 2200d. and i would like run almost the full power of the amp because anybody can sit there and say "oh im not gonna push it" but knowing me i know i will, just to see what its capable of.

4 JL wo 15"

2 JL/J2 1000.1

Alpine v power 400x4

Kenwood h/u

should be okay at night might get a little dimming if your hitting it hard but I would use two batteries upgrade the one in front and add another in back close to the amps

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

put some $$ out for some good batteries and you should be fine

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

put some $$ out for some good batteries and you should be fine

yeah just bought 2 yellow top deka marine batteries so hopefully i'll be ok. one's smaller for under the hood and the other one is bigger for a bigger reserve

4 JL wo 15"

2 JL/J2 1000.1

Alpine v power 400x4

Kenwood h/u

Archived