Sonic Electronix

I haven't had much time to check the forum because my job has me traveling now - however I do value you guys input and opions.

With that being said I'm abouþ to purchase a new f-250. 7.3, 4 door, power everything, 2wd. Plans are to lower it and add rims from the get go. However audio is always in the plans and as I think about it I have to consider go big or not at all.

So my options are to take out the leather back seat or cut through the back wall. I love bill's f-250 and how it turned out but I'm just not that talented and I doubt any of the shops around here are either. As for the wall I'd hate to lose the extra people capacity and an expensive leather seat but because I'm traveling the former isn't that big a deal.

It will probably be 4 dc lvl 5 15s on sundown amps either way I go.

What yall think?

blowthrough!!!!! Even though I have a crewcab, I love having all my space inside. people get in and are blown away "where is all the sound coming from...."And having a longbed, it doesn't take up tooo much space :spiteful:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

how much could you possibly lose (db's) with a blowthrough? Is it so much of a difference that you would sacrifice the leather, the room, the capacity for more people to enjoy the boom boom? Make a really loud blowthrough, then will be a sleeper......easily noticable with a wall, discrete without :hairtrick: dont be scared, CUT THAT CHIT MAYNE!!!

dont get me wrong.....would love to show off 4 15's:)

Edited by 98crewcab

7" BDS HC lift kit

tablet in lieu of deck

4 Alpine type r 10's

2 brutus brx5000.5's

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

how much could you possibly lose (db's) with a blowthrough? Is it so much of a difference that you would sacrifice the leather, the room, the capacity for more people to enjoy the boom boom? Make a really loud blowthrough, then will be a sleeper......easily noticable with a wall, discrete without :hairtrick: dont be scared, CUT THAT CHIT MAYNE!!!

dont get me wrong.....would love to show off 4 15's:)

i think popular opinion has it. i think taking a saw to my 09 would void the warranty :P but i'll man up and get it done

only advise I can give after just cutting mine.....research research research, and make sure you have the rubber accordian boot ready, and measure, measure, measure.......lol.

7" BDS HC lift kit

tablet in lieu of deck

4 Alpine type r 10's

2 brutus brx5000.5's

yea i just got my done and it was relatively easy. you just gotta commit. especially with an 09 lol. but i would def do the blowthrough.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg