redskinlgnd Posted September 3, 2009 Author Report Posted September 3, 2009 yeah i havent heard too much on that hifonicas amp and the civic is re mt 18s i was wanting to do an enclosure similar to it and i have never heard anything on sundown audio can anyone give me info? I wanna push the as hard as they can go if i do get them but its going to be around 6 months or so before i can get the subs and amp! s i got time and an alternator i will have to replace either onl prob is the highest one i have found is 220+amps
Guest Posted September 3, 2009 Report Posted September 3, 2009 yeah i havent heard too much on that hifonicas amp and the civic is re mt 18s i was wanting to do an enclosure similar to it and i have never heard anything on sundown audio can anyone give me info? I wanna push the as hard as they can go if i do get them but its going to be around 6 months or so before i can get the subs and amp! s i got time and an alternator i will have to replace either onl prob is the highest one i have found is 220+amps look up DC Power alternators. the 270XP (correct?) alternator does 200amps at engine idle.
redskinlgnd Posted September 3, 2009 Author Report Posted September 3, 2009 look up DC Power alternators. the 270XP (correct?) alternator does 200amps at engine idle. It would have to be for a 2001 ford taurus?
tejcurrent Posted September 3, 2009 Report Posted September 3, 2009 I would definitely give one of those alts a try, or two if you go with a huge amp. I'd rather cram things tight under the hood than use up my trunk space. tejcurrent XS Power T3
redskinlgnd Posted September 3, 2009 Author Report Posted September 3, 2009 I would definitely give one of those alts a try, or two if you go with a huge amp. I'd rather cram things tight under the hood than use up my trunk space. there is absolutely no way i can fit two its a taurus lol but thats the point is no one realy has loud systems in a taurus
David Posted September 3, 2009 Report Posted September 3, 2009 I think u should not even think about this at this time. try something a lil less expensive a lil more realistic for your car, 1 alt and bunch of batts aint gonna support a monster system.
Bunker Posted September 3, 2009 Report Posted September 3, 2009 ^^^^^ x2 J&T DESIGNS M5 4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR Powermasters XS POWER Dropping MaxxSonics Pioneer
CaptainzPlanetz Posted September 3, 2009 Report Posted September 3, 2009 I would say 1 200-250 amp alt, 1 Decent to Good size battery in the trunk, 1 18" BTL, and 1 good amp, I.E. Sundown 2000D, Audioque 2200, DAT 2500(might be a little much) or something along those lines and you will be gravy. Also maybe look into a DC LVL4XL as it would do better in a smaller enclosure, which will help some space issues you run into trunk cars with 18's. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
St.Ides Posted September 3, 2009 Report Posted September 3, 2009 I think u should not even think about this at this time. try something a lil less expensive a lil more realistic for your car, 1 alt and bunch of batts aint gonna support a monster system. THIS!!!! TNCB ....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?
redskinlgnd Posted September 3, 2009 Author Report Posted September 3, 2009 I think u should not even think about this at this time. try something a lil less expensive a lil more realistic for your car, 1 alt and bunch of batts aint gonna support a monster system. Im not wanting to do something too monsterous but steve meade done it with his civic with one alt and he was running two fosgate amps it isnt impossible. Is it?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.