you never see a squirrel taking a shit. lol this is pretty off topic, but my girlfriend had made the comment today "you know what you never see, a squirrel taking a shit" i start balling out laughing bc it was so out of the blue. and i told her this was going on SMD. her response " ow ok........."

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

i bet they just do it real fast, like when they stand up and you think theyre looking for nuts, nope, theyre pooping

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

:dry:...lol, way to be random, but its true. Edited by VistaV6

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

they stare like your giraffe gif?

yup cept its not a giraffe and they have no "numa numa numa" going on something like this

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

something like that

Like Slowed Songs? Check out Mine and Bassaddict's Slowed Songs Thread

^^^thats always funny.

A few years ago I was at the grand canyon with teh family & a squirrel runs up in front of us, scratches a hole in the gravel & pee's in it, kicks gravel over it & hauls ass away. I will never ever forget that.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

so damn true bro.. Maybe they use their own custom built toilets on the trees somewhere :blink:

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.