_AnGeL_ Posted September 3, 2009 Report Posted September 3, 2009 is the TC-9 motor good? i can get one pretty cheap and i am debating on buying it and having a sub built later on. what other motor is this comparable too? thanks Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720 Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 Amp Kit: Knukonceptz Coming Soon: already ordered Sub: 2 DD T1508's Amp: Sundown saz-1500 Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!
CaptainzPlanetz Posted September 3, 2009 Report Posted September 3, 2009 is the TC-9 motor good? i can get one pretty cheap and i am debating on buying it and having a sub built later on. what other motor is this comparable too?thanks I cant remember any Comparable woofers off hand, but I do know that Fi can recone that sub along with a basket for that motor. Edit: Now that I think about it, I think the motors where good on around 1000rms or so(dont quote me). ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
_AnGeL_ Posted September 3, 2009 Author Report Posted September 3, 2009 so about 1000 watts is good? Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720 Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 Amp Kit: Knukonceptz Coming Soon: already ordered Sub: 2 DD T1508's Amp: Sundown saz-1500 Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!
AI James Posted September 3, 2009 Report Posted September 3, 2009 look at soundsplinter RL-P if you want a guess at what to expect out of that motor
CaptainzPlanetz Posted September 3, 2009 Report Posted September 3, 2009 The eclipseSW8000 uses the TC-9 motor variation with fins on it, it is rated at about 700rms but some people have put 1000rms to them no prob. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Sampsonite Posted September 3, 2009 Report Posted September 3, 2009 They aren't 'shitty' What are you wanting to use it for? I've actually seen them go for $60 Shipped edit: Entasi Audio uses these motors and are rated at 600-800 watts --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
_AnGeL_ Posted September 3, 2009 Author Report Posted September 3, 2009 They aren't 'shitty' What are you wanting to use it for? I've actually seen them go for $60 Shippededit: Entasi Audio uses these motors and are rated at 600-800 watts werd. i can get it for around that price... i just sent team psi a email on how much a basket/recone would be. i think im going to get it. Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720 Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 Amp Kit: Knukonceptz Coming Soon: already ordered Sub: 2 DD T1508's Amp: Sundown saz-1500 Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.