350z Split In Half 3 Days After It Was Bought

well its kinda hard for the motor to get pushed into the cab when its sitting 20 feet from the cab. i dunno i have mixed feelings over this. to get a car split in half like that almost perfectly you have to be going pretty damn fast id say he was pushing 100+ probably hit the tree around 80 or so and to do that in a neighborhood is just flat out retarded. i may have a little more sympathy if he did it in a walmart parking lot at night when it was closed but it still wouldnt justify street racing. the fact he decided to race someone in a neighborhood just bewilders me, i mean if you look at that picture and the size of that street it could barely fit two cars so that is just flat out stupidity. But nevertheless, he is going to be learning the hard way of the effects of street racing. apparently he is in severe condition and is in coma with brain injuries so if he does walk out of this one alive, he will never be the same and thats what the worst part about it is. My sympathy goes out to his loved one, family, friends, and girlfriend because if he does get out of this alive, he will need all the support he can get to live the rest of his life because im sure this accident would have caused some permanent brain damage, he would be a lucky motherfucker if he got out of this one with a concussion or something. But i feel sorry for his parents knowing that they will have a brain dead kid for the rest of their life because of the wrong choices he decided to make.

wal-mart closes? not here.....

i still have no sympathy for him. he is a complete fucking moron. like i said. what if he hit someone walking down the road and killed them. or what if they suffered severe brain damage and was a vegetable the rest of their life? then what? what if he killed his g.f? what wouldve happened if the bmw wrecked too? shit happens for a reason, and maybe this was a good thing that he didnt take anyone else out with him.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

oh bite me lol you know what i mean a closed track somewhere where only their lives are endangered not anyone elses. i feel no sympathy for him either because he should have thought about his actions before he did it. i feel sorry for his family and friends tho because they will have to live with a vegetable from now on because he was being stupid

Edited by Amalan

Its very similar to a drinking and driving...........feel bad for the people who love and care about him..........he on the other hand can "go fornicate thy self" cause track only for racing.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton