Guest SyKo13 Posted September 14, 2006 Report Posted September 14, 2006 OMFG!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh that game is the shiat yes the shiat, so much pwnage and everything woooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He even gets laid lol , can't wait for God Of War 2 ;) SK ^-^ Quote
ChevyBoy Posted September 14, 2006 Report Posted September 14, 2006 fuck yea man. me and my buddy always played that shit for hours on end at his house. isnt gow 2 supposed to come out in feb? Quote
Guest SyKo13 Posted September 14, 2006 Report Posted September 14, 2006 Yea, it's supossed to, hope nothing gets redated or anything, I CANT WAIT!!!!!!! :o SK ^-^ Quote
David Posted September 15, 2006 Report Posted September 15, 2006 GOW was a great Game. one of the best I ever played on my ps2. Quote
Guest SyKo13 Posted September 15, 2006 Report Posted September 15, 2006 Hells yes, lol, I've beat it 3 times now, God Mode is fukn hard lol.....I'm at the part where he fights himself.....They pwn me there lol...... SK ^-^ Quote
Bumpin_Focus Posted September 15, 2006 Report Posted September 15, 2006 Yeah, I bought that game on a whim, didn't expect much of it...but was blown away when I started playing it. Quote Team That HertzOld Setup:15" RE SX, 10001BD, 1/0 wire146.1 on the TL in the KickCurrent Setup:4 12" Exile Audio XPs2400.1 Exile Audio Amp147.1 on the TL in the Kick at 39Hz143.9 at the Headrest
AMMAY Posted September 15, 2006 Report Posted September 15, 2006 F--- that m----r f-----g cheap ass box you have to kick near the beginning, you know with the friggin archers shooting it.....got super pissed....Nice game though Quote
Guest SyKo13 Posted September 15, 2006 Report Posted September 15, 2006 Ahahahahahahahaha hell yea, it wasn't that hard, only hard part was climbing those spinning poles with the blades when your in hell lol, I kept getting slapped down > :R SK ^-^ Quote
ChevyBoy Posted September 15, 2006 Report Posted September 15, 2006 it was easy if u took ur time, but knowin me i was soooo damn impatientl. so of couse, like u, i kept gettin knocked down. :- Quote
RhinoSS Posted November 4, 2006 Report Posted November 4, 2006 Hells yes, lol, I've beat it 3 times now, God Mode is fukn hard lol.....I'm at the part where he fights himself.....They pwn me there lol...... SK ^-^ I know the feeling, that challenge iz a Biatch! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.