Marky Marks 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (updates pg125)6-3-10

damn bro, everytime I check up on ya, youz gotz problemz......

I sorry to hear of the bad news. keeps happening to cool dude.......... :tease: I would have set mine on fire by now-lol j/k

lol tell me about it and believe me ive thought about it

Box looks great man... When you're ready to make the switch to sum bulletproof amp(*cough* American Bass) you let me know. 6 or so years with them(15+ amps) and never a single issue. I had an older 150.1 that had a manufacturer defect and I got a replacement one before the broken one even got back to AB.

lol im looking at new amps...not saying which ones yet..and just waiting to hear back from them.i was just thinking about hitting you up,ill probably be making it to sbn..so we can all get to gether and kick it or something since your live down that way.thats if my dang truck gets straightened out!

really depends on amp, but some are not happy without the load on output... I'm not saying this is the case here, but i'm sure you have some old speaker somewhere to try... when amp was repaired, did they even try it, if it will power up?

they said they tested it and everything but who knows..there off to dbr now so they will both be gone thru and fixed right..that way ill have a spare when i go to sbn lol

oh and new vid on the box

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8OkXkwthWA

that would be the shit to see some dat in your ride. are the d9's the same size as the dat inferno 8.1 not wattage but size.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

forgot to add. love the use of the wing as a work bench.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

that would be the shit to see some dat in your ride. are the d9's the same size as the dat inferno 8.1 not wattage but size.
forgot to add. love the use of the wing as a work bench.

probably the same size as them or a little smaller

and lol..it was more like a table..not a workbench lol

Archived