My Wrecked 99 Dodge Ram Sport Build Log

02 Ranger X Cab Build

02 Ranger Build 2

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

My linkhttp://www.crescendoaudio.com

http://www.dcpowerinc.com/

http://www.crossfirecaraudio.com/

Youtube Vids

Hey man, how do you like those psi recones? I was thinking about letting them recone my DMX's,

supercharged hummer h2

8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass

2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link

Hey man, how do you like those psi recones? I was thinking about letting them recone my DMX's,

Ill let Jp elaborate, but i will say that the Work PSI did on his subs was top notch!

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

what do you mean by brand worthy the 2 loudest daily drivers on the coast run DD some whats so wrong with that you got a DD sub right we know what works for us and how to make it loud and J P why don't you come to the jackson show saturday maybe you can raise your state record in streat beat 5 if i don't decide to take it lol

ha ha. I didn't exactly mean it like that. Most people around here run whatever the shop around them has(jl,kicker,audiobahn,memphis). The select few(which continues to grow)that aren't are doing extremely well! DD to me, isn't brand worthy for my area. Only one place that i'm aware of carries them(within 50 or so miles). People at other audio shops tell me that I should sell what I have and get Treo, or memphis. Both have good products! Don't get me wrong. There are so many other places now that are making amazing products. For example,DC audio, sundown, t3, etc. etc. A ton of these shops know nothing about any of these guys. Which to me is sad! What i was basically getting to, was that i would love to hear something different. Something custom and out of the ordinary. There is nothing ordinary about Jonathans tahoe, product or looks. I didn't mean to sound like i was bashing or dogging anyone or any products. So there now its cleared up!

P.S. Yes we do know what works for us. And the guys in my area that run DD and get super loud(2003f150,...)do amazing things.

03 350Z

love them man,david at psi is a great guy and bends over backwards to help me,i met up with him monday night to pick up my subs and he practically put them in for me! the work that he does is top notch,look brand freaking new and perfect,better than alot of brand new subs ive seen out there.i cant say enough good stuff about them/him.hes one of those guys in my contacts list that i want to have there,unlike some of them.its taken me a while to weed thru the bullshiters in this car audio game,and im sure i havent done it all the way yet but i know where ive been and where i wont go back.go to www.fixmyspeaker.com and fill out a repair form is the fastest way to get a return response,just put i sent you in there somewhere and sometimes he will do a discount or an upgrade or something for you

Ill let Jp elaborate, but i will say that the Work PSI did on his subs was top notch!

see above

ha ha. I didn't exactly mean it like that. Most people around here run whatever the shop around them has(jl,kicker,audiobahn,memphis). The select few(which continues to grow)that aren't are doing extremely well! DD to me, isn't brand worthy for my area. Only one place that i'm aware of carries them(within 50 or so miles). People at other audio shops tell me that I should sell what I have and get Treo, or memphis. Both have good products! Don't get me wrong. There are so many other places now that are making amazing products. For example,DC audio, sundown, t3, etc. etc. A ton of these shops know nothing about any of these guys. Which to me is sad! What i was basically getting to, was that i would love to hear something different. Something custom and out of the ordinary. There is nothing ordinary about Jonathans tahoe, product or looks. I didn't mean to sound like i was bashing or dogging anyone or any products. So there now its cleared up!

P.S. Yes we do know what works for us. And the guys in my area that run DD and get super loud(2003f150,...)do amazing things.

lol that confused me a little..you said theres nothing ordinary about my tahoe..was that being sarcastic?or is it true because i run products that your typical shops dont carry?

nice wish i didnt have so much shit to take care of so i could go check out pretty ladies at the beach. listen to loud ass systems. driving on the beach looks like it would be fun as shit.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Nice ride man..i was looking fwd to seeing it at SBN but I got busy at work. Wo's the 6 alt kit from..what size? Stay up..

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

nice wish i didnt have so much shit to take care of so i could go check out pretty ladies at the beach. listen to loud ass systems. driving on the beach looks like it would be fun as shit.

it was..unfortunatly i didnt do it untill the last day right before i left lol...ill know next time thats for sure.

Nice ride man..i was looking fwd to seeing it at SBN but I got busy at work. Wo's the 6 alt kit from..what size? Stay up..

wish you could have came down..and your rides insane too..The 6 alt kit is coming from DCPOWERINC.COM ..they are going to be 6 320s..i have 3 270s right now..is there any other alt manufacturers out there?lol

it was..unfortunatly i didnt do it untill the last day right before i left lol...ill know next time thats for sure.

wish you could have came down..and your rides insane too..The 6 alt kit is coming from DCPOWERINC.COM ..they are going to be 6 320s..i have 3 270s right now..is there any other alt manufacturers out there?lol

6 320's?? Well damn..I guess not. lol...i need to give them a call. Thanks

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Archived