96 Tacoma Posted October 22, 2009 Report Posted October 22, 2009 you kinda look like this kid i went to school with, justin price 03 Ram 1500 3.7 v6 quad cab H/U: Pioneer 4200UB Subs: 4 DC LVL 4 15s D1 Sub Amp: 2 Crescendo 3kwp strapped Highs Amp: Crossfire xp240.2 Highs: Crossfire 2 rs69, 2 rs52 Alt: DC POWER ALT 270XP Batts: 5 sprinter data safe Big 3 0ga New Truck 03 Ram Build Log 6 DC Audio lvl2 15's My Wrecked 99 Dodge Ram Sport Build Log 02 Ranger X Cab Build 02 Ranger Build 2 http://www.dcsoundlab.com/ My linkhttp://www.crescendoaudio.com http://www.dcpowerinc.com/ http://www.crossfirecaraudio.com/ Youtube Vids
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 22, 2009 Author Report Posted October 22, 2009 lol oh god..im marky mark..get it right haha
tripleb45 Posted October 22, 2009 Report Posted October 22, 2009 keep up the good work i am looking on starting my build soon
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 23, 2009 Author Report Posted October 23, 2009 keep up the good work i am looking on starting my build soon Awesome man,good luck Like insanely loud car audio and hott girls?? check out my latest vids of the carshow i went to in Gonzales La. Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkvXfimRxNs...feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mUZNCsiZkw&feature=email found this one also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBWK0xOakqk...feature=related
Marlo Stanfield Posted October 23, 2009 Report Posted October 23, 2009 Pure weak sauce bro, gotta step your game up and get a loud system sometime soon. Can't keep embarassing yourself by demoing a system that is on par w/ the one in my bedroom. *no sarcasm, I swear* For real though everything looks great and pulls a pretty nice hairtrick even with "only" 10k or so. Hopefully you come through SBN this year and I get to check this out, plus I'll give u a taste of what's in the design/build process for myself. Btw any TL #s yet?? I partially remember your score w/ the HWs, wasn't it something like a 154.? 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 23, 2009 Author Report Posted October 23, 2009 Pure weak sauce bro, gotta step your game up and get a loud system sometime soon. Can't keep embarassing yourself by demoing a system that is on par w/ the one in my bedroom. *no sarcasm, I swear*For real though everything looks great and pulls a pretty nice hairtrick even with "only" 10k or so. Hopefully you come through SBN this year and I get to check this out, plus I'll give u a taste of what's in the design/build process for myself. Btw any TL #s yet?? I partially remember your score w/ the HWs, wasn't it something like a 154.? I burped a 154 with the 4 D9s on 4 15s... i streetbeated a 153.8 with 2 D9s on 4 18s
96 Tacoma Posted October 25, 2009 Report Posted October 25, 2009 moneyshot 03 Ram 1500 3.7 v6 quad cab H/U: Pioneer 4200UB Subs: 4 DC LVL 4 15s D1 Sub Amp: 2 Crescendo 3kwp strapped Highs Amp: Crossfire xp240.2 Highs: Crossfire 2 rs69, 2 rs52 Alt: DC POWER ALT 270XP Batts: 5 sprinter data safe Big 3 0ga New Truck 03 Ram Build Log 6 DC Audio lvl2 15's My Wrecked 99 Dodge Ram Sport Build Log 02 Ranger X Cab Build 02 Ranger Build 2 http://www.dcsoundlab.com/ My linkhttp://www.crescendoaudio.com http://www.dcpowerinc.com/ http://www.crossfirecaraudio.com/ Youtube Vids
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 25, 2009 Author Report Posted October 25, 2009 NNNiiiccceeee...thanks for posting that pimp!
thehoe92 Posted October 25, 2009 Report Posted October 25, 2009 when you need those HD videos Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
apples&oranges Posted October 26, 2009 Report Posted October 26, 2009 Is your system tuned high? because the hair tricks are not quite there as if you were banging those screwed and chopped stuff then you might get more lift from the hair's of the girls.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.