Guest DC Power Kyle Posted November 30, 2009 Report Posted November 30, 2009 I like how the first post time for JP shows 11:03 then the other one is 11:02.... LOL.
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted November 30, 2009 Author Report Posted November 30, 2009 I like how the first post time for JP shows 11:03 then the other one is 11:02.... LOL. you lost me there,but i wish yall would get off yalls asses and do something already lol
Blackedout Posted November 30, 2009 Report Posted November 30, 2009 Right now dual 2s When are the D1 recones coming? Trunk Build Log
abervintageman42 Posted November 30, 2009 Report Posted November 30, 2009 might ahve you,never know lol lets see, 2 12's that handle 400rms a piece vs 2 18's that handle 3-4k a piece, hmmmmmmmmm
smokeumtires Posted November 30, 2009 Report Posted November 30, 2009 Hmmm. I think you need 8 more that some power for those subs.. Now fly it down to Hawaii
tripleb45 Posted November 30, 2009 Report Posted November 30, 2009 What is this a bash fest? Dam jealousy is a bish. If you have a better build say something, other than that chill out mane. Congratulate dont hate, wait JP you want haters I forgot. lol mane.
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted November 30, 2009 Author Report Posted November 30, 2009 lets see, 2 12's that handle 400rms a piece vs 2 18's that handle 3-4k a piece, hmmmmmmmmm would prolly be close Hmmm. I think you need 8 morethat some power for those subs.. Now fly it down to Hawaii you pay for shipping ?? What is this a bash fest? Dam jealousy is a bish. If you have a better build say something, other than that chill out mane. Congratulate dont hate, wait JP you want haters I forgot. lol mane. lol not that i want them,it just comes with the territory
smokeumtires Posted December 1, 2009 Report Posted December 1, 2009 I have no haters.... I'm a peoples champ
abervintageman42 Posted December 1, 2009 Report Posted December 1, 2009 would prolly be close you pay for shipping ?? lol not that i want them,it just comes with the territory yeah w/ my mad box buildin skills! haha, you just wait, ill see you at finals next year if they are close
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.