Marky Marks 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (updates pg125)6-3-10

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just watched the vids.

holy shit man that is some shit work to be comin from a place that wants to be known as a reputable shop.

i cant believe how they did all of that stuff. id be goin back and demanding some money.

ive done some shit that questionable to get me by in a pinch (on my own systems that i later went back and fixed) but when someone's paying me to do something for them, i always do the best work to my abilities and i never do anything like go without a fuse or sheetmetal screw a ground in.

edit: thats badass of david to come help you out like that.

SMD ftmfw i wouldnt know half of what i know about car audio if it wasnt for this forum

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

What......no standard issue kitchen knife LOL.

LOLs naw..i was gonna go for the butta knife but decided to snatch out the ole beretta :D

Damn, If I wasn't starting a weekend class on the 11th I'd drive up and meet you guys. The re-build should be sweet, can't wait to see it.

you can come up anytime man,just dont get in the way :D

just watched the vids.

holy shit man that is some shit work to be comin from a place that wants to be known as a reputable shop.

i cant believe how they did all of that stuff. id be goin back and demanding some money.

ive done some shit that questionable to get me by in a pinch (on my own systems that i later went back and fixed) but when someone's paying me to do something for them, i always do the best work to my abilities and i never do anything like go without a fuse or sheetmetal screw a ground in.

yeah man,i was pissed..but im ok now..cause i know itll be right with david doing it!shits gonna be insane!

anyways heres some a vid of a package i got in today,gave david my debit card info and told him to just get me whatever i needed,then this showed up a couple days later

Lol, here I am scraping up change to get a second sub and you're giving people your debit card to buy whatever they want, must be nice haha.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

anyways heres some a vid of a package i got in today,gave david my debit card info and told him to just get me whatever i needed,then this showed up a couple days later

Make sure to check your statement for certain site subscriptions LOL.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

OMFG i cant believe what that shop did.... i bet they charged you good money for it too... well atleast its gonna be right now... i cant believe how they did your wire... cant wait to see how this turns out...

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

that shop sure did a shitty install, i can't believe how they did the wiring on the amps. what the hell were they thinking???? i mean they can do 2 runs per amp. but why did they just do 1 run and split it? then joined them with just electrical tapes and some shit.

how much money will they save by just doing 1 run? that is just BS.

can't wait for the rebuild w/ david!

Archived