Red-navi-916 Posted December 26, 2009 Report Posted December 26, 2009 OMG UUGH U WHORE WERE SO DONE! i hate it when your steroids take over you Johnathon Price the 4th BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted December 26, 2009 Author Report Posted December 26, 2009 OMG UUGH U WHORE WERE SO DONE! i hate it when your steroids take over you Johnathon Price the 4th WE OVUR WEN I SAYE WE OVUH
CodyB Posted December 26, 2009 Report Posted December 26, 2009 Where did you get your bumper from LMC? 88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted December 26, 2009 Author Report Posted December 26, 2009 Where did you get your bumper from LMC? YEAH MAN,and gota say thanks again for david doing all this work,he says when he comes back hes gona work like a madman to get it finished up and done with so i can finally enjoy the thing..got some minor kinks to workout and carputer to finish up along with replacing all the mids and highs and possibly the mids and high amps..we will see how that works out tho just wanted to thank him again.. oh and merry xmas erybody
Red-navi-916 Posted December 26, 2009 Report Posted December 26, 2009 david defiantly knows what hes doing... why don't u pull out your printing paper and a crayola crayon and take notes john? BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted December 26, 2009 Author Report Posted December 26, 2009 david defiantly knows what hes doing... why don't u pull out your printing paper and a crayola crayon and take notes john? cuz i spint allz my muniez on muh audiehoez FYI ..cant ford no cray-yonz anz paperz now
treossi Posted December 26, 2009 Report Posted December 26, 2009 ....you runnin active?? ' no im not running active right now.. but i want to try it out sir Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
CodyB Posted December 26, 2009 Report Posted December 26, 2009 Oh and this "little project" is turning out nice. Props to David on the work and to you for the dreams, bank, and truck. Im just doing what I can as I go and with what I have. 88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted December 26, 2009 Author Report Posted December 26, 2009 'no im not running active right now.. but i want to try it out sir joo aint ready Oh and this "little project" is turning out nice. Props to David on the work and to you for the dreams, bank, and truck.Im just doing what I can as I go and with what I have. thanks man and theres nothing wrong with that
thehoe92 Posted December 27, 2009 Report Posted December 27, 2009 david defiantly knows what hes doing... why don't u pull out your printing paper and a crayola crayon and take notes 99vic? thats better moar pics!!! Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.