Forevrbumpn Posted November 23, 2006 Report Posted November 23, 2006 I swear Iam here to much... I gave up looking at porn, to be here on SMD Total time logged in: 2 days, 20 hours and 18 minutes. I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
RichardXTC Posted November 24, 2006 Report Posted November 24, 2006 4 DAYS 12hours fuck i think this thing is broken. its going no where slowly. 2 X 15inch XTB subs1 X Solar Audio 5000dVids:<a href="http://"http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...dio/xtb15.1.wmv"" target="_blank">http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...xtb15.1.wmv</a><a href="http://"http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...dio/xtb15.2.wmv"" target="_blank">http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...xtb15.2.wmv</a>
Forevrbumpn Posted November 25, 2006 Report Posted November 25, 2006 Total time logged in: 3 days, 1 hours and 27 minutes. whooo hooooo!!!! broke 3 days!!! I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
HC3400BLK Posted November 25, 2006 Report Posted November 25, 2006 Total time logged in: 1 days, 12 hours and 37 minutes. come on 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back
scratchy Posted December 5, 2006 Report Posted December 5, 2006 im up another position 7days 1 hour and 10 minutes then im rambo bitch
scratchy Posted December 5, 2006 Report Posted December 5, 2006 how bout trying to hang around abit more then im rambo bitch
scratchy Posted December 5, 2006 Report Posted December 5, 2006 I joined after you and bypassed you, so it IS doable then im rambo bitch
scratchy Posted December 5, 2006 Report Posted December 5, 2006 well then your screwed then im rambo bitch
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.