tristan560 Posted September 14, 2009 Report Posted September 14, 2009 Nope not universal. <u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u> Systemless. <u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u> DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.
Bumpindemlowzz Posted September 14, 2009 Author Report Posted September 14, 2009 bump.... 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
Bumpindemlowzz Posted September 16, 2009 Author Report Posted September 16, 2009 lets get this sold. bump!! 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
moe4sho Posted September 16, 2009 Report Posted September 16, 2009 lets get this sold. bump!!I got to go out of town for work for until next Monday so i won't have internet access but if you still have the amp then,i'll buy it from you.
Bumpindemlowzz Posted September 17, 2009 Author Report Posted September 17, 2009 ok its sittin here waiting for ya!! 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
HUMBOLDT_knock Posted September 18, 2009 Report Posted September 18, 2009 I got to go out of town for work for until next Monday so i won't have internet access but if you still have the amp then,i'll buy it from you. I may be intrested in this amp if ^^^^^ backs out! Also, will this amp run .5 ohm daily?
Bumpindemlowzz Posted September 18, 2009 Author Report Posted September 18, 2009 I may be intrested in this amp if ^^^^^ backs out! Also, will this amp run .5 ohm daily? yes as long as you have the electical to support it. im guess you do. im on my phone so I can't get your zipcode for shipping quote. 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
HUMBOLDT_knock Posted September 19, 2009 Report Posted September 19, 2009 yes as long as you have the electical to support it. im guess you do. im on my phone so I can't get your zipcode for shipping quote. I have a 140amp alt. and two optima yellow tops, and a 5 farad cap. along with all the proper wiring and grounds. The optimas will be replaced soon with some updated deep cycle batteries, and hopefully a higher amp alt.
Bumpindemlowzz Posted September 19, 2009 Author Report Posted September 19, 2009 pending sale on sub and amp 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
Bumpindemlowzz Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Posted November 22, 2009 Sub pending to tripleb45 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.