Sonic Electronix

this is some bullsh*t!

I used probond wood glue.... no age for that.

but i work at wally world and they do have some dumb restrictions. 16 to get a pocket knife, nothing for a box cutter, 18 for krylon spray paint, nothing for the cheap spray paint

but you should be postin up a build log as you build it.......

lol ya I know they never card me but I work there tho I do get carded for beer but who dosent I found it funny that a 16 year old could buy the big 5.5 inch bladed hunting knife but you gotta be 18 to buy paint guess that means they dont care if you plan on going out and killing someone but you cant fry your own brain cells by huffing

Lowe's lets me buy liquid nail because that is what i have used for 2 of my boxes, i'm only 17 but i guess i can probably pass for about 20. lol

Honda Accord 4 Door

Current System -

(2) 12'' Mtx Thunder 5500's

(1) Alpine Mrp-m1000 @4Ω

(1) Pioneer Deck Deh-3500

(1) American Legacy 1.0 Farad Capacitor

(1) Stinger Voltage Meter (Blue)

Big 3 Knu 1/0

Box 3.4^3@37hz

demo402.gif

box is DONE

pics will be up today when ever I get around to it.

holy god this thing is HEAVY.

I had to shove it in my closet to keep it out of the floor space, for this it had to be lifted about 5 feet off the ground.

I was literally pouring sweat when I got that thing up.

how the hell do you guys move these heavy ass boxes! :o

EDIT : I didnt have enough material to wrap the box, I did the top half but I need about 1 more yard to do the rest of the box, so my sides are about halfway down, top is good though, most anyones gonna see is the top anyway

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

Posted Image

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

Archived