Sonic Electronix

this is some bullsh*t!

So, after getting all my wood finished up today I went up to the store to buy some liquid nail and some polyester material, right?

Get this, I cant purchase Liquid Nail at Walmart because im not 18! thats some bullshit! Right?!

Cant even get this box finished yet! :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

box should get finished tomorrow though, then after that, smooth sailing till I get the new HU :D

(that does mean a build thread is immanent, dont think this signature is all talk, I just bought a new cam)

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

I knew they wont sell spray paint to minors but never knew they wont sell liquid nail. try home depot never got carded there. But yea that is bull shit.

Pix of box when finished. please

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

yeah, liquid nails ain't the best stuff for boxes

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

So, after getting all my wood finished up today I went up to the store to buy some liquid nail and some polyester material, right?

Get this, I cant purchase Liquid Nail at Walmart because im not 18! thats some bullshit! Right?!

Cant even get this box finished yet! :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

box should get finished tomorrow though, then after that, smooth sailing till I get the new HU :D

(that does mean a build thread is immanent, dont think this signature is all talk, I just bought a new cam)

I used probond wood glue.... no age for that.

but i work at wally world and they do have some dumb restrictions. 16 to get a pocket knife, nothing for a box cutter, 18 for krylon spray paint, nothing for the cheap spray paint

but you should be postin up a build log as you build it.......

what would you use liquid nail for?

putting my relatively small box together, mainly to put my ports in place. (2 6" diameter heavy-duty cardboard tubes [not your average toilet paper roll])

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

hey if u find that at autozone.. *the new law is* they have to ask u if ur 18 and they expect u to say the truth but they cant id u. go there

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

tite bond II or III ftw.... go to lowes its proble cheaper and will hold better

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Archived