Sonic Electronix

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

i charge 10 bucks on pay pal, includes box drawn up and a through cut-sheet

aright ill have to think on that one but its definitely something ill keep in mind. have you done plans for a reg cab be4?

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

aright ill have to think on that one but its definitely something ill keep in mind. have you done plans for a reg cab be4?

one that would fit this application perfect.................. but i deleted the plans tho :sorry: sorry, it was ported out the side and had an angle on it so you could lean back

Roseville, CA

I have a 97, you just gotta get creative. I have one 10" Level 4 right now but I'll be getting another one soon. I'm starting on the box next week, let me know if you want pictures to show you how I'm doing it, I got some tricks up my sleeve and they might give you some ideas. Mines only going to be about 2.5 cubes and I have to use external ports and the subs will be inverted. But I know the newer models have more room behind the seats.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

man you guys have so much room...lol... my mounting depth is about 5.5in max if i want to be halfway comfortable....

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

man you guys have so much room...lol... my mounting depth is about 5.5in max if i want to be halfway comfortable....

Who needs comfort when they have bass? Haha actually, my biggest thing is leg room that's why it took me a few weeks to come up with an idea. Right now my passengers knees are in the dash because I refused to build anything behind my seat but I gots a plan now. Like I said you gotta get real creative.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

I stuffed those 4 SoundStream 12'd in my regular cab S-10 <<<<<<<<<

Its pretty comfortable but I sometimes wish I had a little more legroom. Im not gonna trade 140+ db's for it though.

zfrerichs I have a question for you regarding box design.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang