DC Sound Lab

DC Sub Help.. maybe

So I'm drivin home tonight, not bumpin to hard when all of a sudden my DC lvl 4 18 just stops working. It didn't make any weird noises or anything. My amp still lights up and stuff so I'm hoping its just some wiring that came undone. I will know by tomorrow for sure, but until then I would just like to know how much a recone cost's for this sub. thanks alot

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Idk, I dont see why that would happen. Im only giving it 1200 watts. It also kinda smells like mdf sawdust if that helps. Can I just get a price on a recone just in case? The sub will be on a dmm tomorrow so I'm not too worried yet. thanks

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Idk, I dont see why that would happen. Im only giving it 1200 watts. It also kinda smells like mdf sawdust if that helps. Can I just get a price on a recone just in case? The sub will be on a dmm tomorrow so I'm not too worried yet. thanks

MDF sawdust smell? I dont know how that smells, do u?

Contact DC for a recone or pm WCArusty (he is Mr. DC) on here.

So the amp is all wired up, remote and all. ground is good yet the amp wont turn on at all. tried it on 3 different batteries and still wont work. just bought it off of ebay and the guy said he tested before shipping and it was in good working condition. any ideas? plz help

Hmmm

email rusty at [email protected] he will take care of you. but first, pull the sub and see what it is. he is going to ask you questions and you need to chec wiht a DMM the ohmload of the subs to see if coils got messed up. you need to investigate man. we dont' know ur car. we can't see it. you got to look around.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Yea the problem I had before was easily fixed. Had the remote wire hooked up to the remote wire that goes to my steering wheel controls. simple mistake. Herrie I feel like you question everything I say, is there a problem?

Trust me, all I want to do is fix my dc sub because its the sheeitt!