Jump to content

12.21.12 end of the world


Recommended Posts

Posted

I've heard this over and over and over

after hearing it 10+ times on TV and people talking about, you start to wonder

ha i know but whut ever ill die a basshead haha

2 jl audio 12w3's sealed

soon to be 4 level 3 15's

blow through

all dc audio

Posted

Its kinda fucked up how 3 different civilizations predicted (ended their calendar on that day) who had absolutely no contact what so ever, each doing so of their own accord.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Posted

history channel is on this 12 21 2012 think like stank on shit. its all ive seen the last 2 days

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted

Bullshit imho...but time will tell I guess....really who cares?

If there is some sort of zombie apocalypse on that day though, I'll be more than qualified to handle that...I've seen every zombie movie ever made, and played every zombie game worth playing...I also read books on zombies...I'm pretty sure I'm a zombie addict.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Posted

Bullshit imho...but time will tell I guess....really who cares?

If there is some sort of zombie apocalypse on that day though, I'll be more than qualified to handle that...I've seen every zombie movie ever made, and played every zombie game worth playing...I also read books on zombies...I'm pretty sure I'm a zombie addict.

Zombie apocolypse....not if, when.

I know I'm preparing for Z-day. Not 121212, but Z-day in general. Zombies aren't getting mah brains.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 558 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...