bl 12 in single cab

I decided to rip the bench seat out and build a box in the middle thats goin to be about 2cuft and like 33hz. Im goin to have it runnin of rockford fosgate power 1500. ill proable run a yellow top battery and stock alt.

Im just lookin for tips, box ideas, better amp to use, or if i could get away with runnin without a extra battery.

ALSO ANYONE GOT A BL METERED

Setup:

Headunit: 7" indash screen

Sub: fi bl 12

Amp: Audioque 1200D

Box Ported tuned to 34hz

Big 3 done in 1/0 gauge

Had a Bl 12 running off ~750 watts in a 2.2 cube box with a 3 inch aero port, all put behind the seats of a 99 dodge 1500 in a custom box i made. Did a 136.8 which was the highest i ever got. Now i've got an all fiberglass box (about 2.5 cubes with a 6 inch aero tuned to 36 hz) with a IA DP 12 running off ~1500 watts hitting 140.. :) But both my boxes were behind the seats, not center console. If i really wanted to go that extreme i woulda put a 15 in the center..

I have had mine metered with the same amp, same sub, same battery (but + a Kinetik 1800)

I hit a 142.1 at around 40 htz

In fact heres a vid

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Had a Bl 12 running off ~750 watts in a 2.2 cube box with a 3 inch aero port, all put behind the seats of a 99 dodge 1500 in a custom box i made. Did a 136.8 which was the highest i ever got. Now i've got an all fiberglass box (about 2.5 cubes with a 6 inch aero tuned to 36 hz) with a IA DP 12 running off ~1500 watts hitting 140.. :) But both my boxes were behind the seats, not center console. If i really wanted to go that extreme i woulda put a 15 in the center..

after i get the frames build up for the bucket seats and get them bolted in im goin to do some meauring and see if i could fit a fi bl 15" but idk it will be close hope i can

Setup:

Box Ported tuned to 34hz

Big 3 done in 1/0 gauge

What kind of truck is this going in? I have an 08 silverado reg cab with 3 10" treos in a console box but I am thinking about going to a Fi sub. 10" is the biggest i can do without glassing

Its goin in a 1990 gmc truck 1500

Setup:

Box Ported tuned to 34hz

Big 3 done in 1/0 gauge